The Pokémon Go world complexity sometimes bothers players a lot, and several players play this game with not much strain and effort. These players know several tricks and cheats which they utilize in performing well in Pokémon Go. Below we have gathered several cheats, read, and execute them in your game.
Before proceeding straightly towards cheats, there are few things that you must know. The Pokémon Go team does not officially create all these cheats, so they are against their terms and condition. They can get your ID banned from the game, and also sometimes, these cheats don’t work because they have a whole system regarded this, which immediately restricts the cheats soon after they get detected.
Below we have written five things that can get you banned from Pokemon Go:
- Auto-IV checkers.
Tricks and Cheats for Pokémon Go
Quickly Add Your Friends
This cheat can get you access to quickly add your fellows quickly in Pokémon Go as we know that this process takes time to do. Follow the ways below:
- Open the Profile option.
- Locate and tap on the option of Friends list.
- Choose a preferred friend.
- Hover down and select the tab of Remove Friend.
- Now, re-add your friend to the normal option.
Quickly head towards Boss Battle
Here are the ways to quickly head towards the boss battle, below:
- The first step requires you to create a Void team.
- Now, go to Raid and select your Void team.
- Wait till Raid begins.
- Now, select your real team.
Throw out any Pokémon from Gym
If you are in the gym and you want to throw out any Pokémon from the gym, it doesn’t matter if it is a powerful Pokémon such as Blissey, then follows the blog below:
- First, begin a battle with three players.
- You need to drop out player one and player 2.
- Player 3 keep on playing, and player1 and player2 started a new battle.
- Now, immediately player 1drops out, and player 2 keeps on playing.
- After, this player 1 started playing another battle.
- All three players finish their battles at the same time.
Pokémon will knockout immediately as Pokémon treats occurred after the above-written way and even deplete the help of Golden Razz.
Skip Catch Screen
Below are the ways to skip the catch animation in Pokémon go, follow:
- Select the Pokémon you would like to catch.
- Drop the Pokémon by swiping it from right to left of the screen.
- Focus on the Pokémon and throw the Pokéball on it.
- Now, select the screen; this will exit you from the Pokéball selector.
- Locate and select the Run option.
Disable the Driver lockouts
After several accidents had happened, the Pokémon Go team have updated restriction that won’t allow you to play this game while driving. Although it is an important initiative, the sad part is that it also stops the passenger from playing Pokémon Go. Below are the ways that can get you access to play Pokemon Go while driving:
- Open the egg screen on the Pokémon Go and tap on the Home button. Now, you are back to the Home screen, let the game app on your device for almost 10 min while you drive a short distance. After 10 min, launch the game again, and you will find some new distance attains.
- If you are a user of Apple Watch, then begin the Pokémon Go workout and drive the vehicle slow while the process of workout is undergoing, gently up your wrist and down slowly. This will definitely earn you some result and is totally depends on the speed of your wrist and vehicle.
- You should try to drop the Incense as they are the ones that can disable the speed lock that interrupts the passenger in a car or vehicle.
Quickly Bulk Evolve
The most prominent method that can be used to level up in Pokémon Go quickly requires these ways :
- You should need to catch a lot of Caterpie, PIdgey, and Weedle. Now, you need to drop an Egg and evolve as much as you can because there is a time limit for the expiration of Egg. This will allow you to raise your XP under 30 minutes of time, and precisely, you can attain 90 evolution in that much time. However, some people stated that forcefully quit the app can also complete an evolution process, so you can try this resort too.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.