The latest update for Escape From Tarkov has arrived in the market with a bunch of newly added features. Although, there is some time in official working this update on this game as nowadays, the maintenance team is working on the servers. Here we have gathered specific patch notes to tell you about the added fixes and new features in Escape From Tarkov update 12.1.5413.
Changes in Escape From Tarkov New Update
- In case, the player gets killed, then after the raid, you can only recover 1% of its health.
- In case you left the raid in the initial stage, and then you can only recover 1% of health.
- If you accessed in a raid in a group and incidentally you were getting killed by any player of your team or group, then you can only recover 1% of health.
- If case you get killed in a raid, then also you can only recover only 1% of health.
- Secured containers are not allowed to kept inside other containers, and they can only be kept inside of the other secured container. In case you have your secured container inside other normal containers, then it will get back through the game message system.
- Special optical devices, helmets, and helmet mounts are now not allowed to be placed inside secure containers. If case you have kept your devices inside a secured container, then it will get back through the in-game message system.
- During the leveling skills, the player can now have exhaustion of skill per raid; this meant that skill is now being leveled slowly. In case you do not obtain a certain level of skill for some minutes, then the player level will be improved.
- There is a maximum level of skills now that is hard to overcome.
- Secured containers are no longer needed during the raid.
- They can restrict the player to carry a specific amount of money in the character’s inventory), and the limit they have included is 1000 Euros or 1000 Dollars.
Fixed Error in Escape From Tarkov New Update
- They have reset the bugs of the disappearing of the image in optics while reconnecting.
- They have reset the bugs for settings of not saved.
- They have reset the bugs for the weapon, which hinders the player from purchasing parts of a weapon build.
- They have reset the bugs that were causing the issues in the search for related items.
- They have reset the bugs of the weapon presets that hinder the player from removing the checkmark of the missing section.
- They have reset the bugs that were causing the showing the stationary weapons (AGS) while rebooting the game.
- They have reset the bugs causing the saving of a weapon preset “PM,” which is allotted to all disassembled weapons.
- They have reset the bugs for flea market filters that were not reset properly while locating weapon parts.
- They have reset the bugs, which was causing the hindering of displaying the required parts for the present weapon.
- They have reset the bugs that were the main reason behind endless treatment animation.
- They have reset the bugs that were the main reason behind FPS to drop if canted sight and optics were acquired.
- They have reset the bugs, which causing the no sound while the ammo casing falls.
- They have reset the bugs of refilling empty fuel tanks by including a raid.
- They have reset the bugs, which hinders the scav of starting the raid after rebooting.
Optimization in Escape From Tarkov New Update
- They have included several optimizations of the game, such as the rendering and locations.
New Includes in Escape From Tarkov New Update
- They have Included a new music track on the main menu.
- They have Included new options in traders’ menu, which gives access to the flea market search.
- They have Included a new hideout menu options for flea market search.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Microsoft products at office.com/setup.