Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 WF-3640
Are you using the Epson printer and recently facing error code 0x97 wf-3640 in it? In such a situation you can apply a few methods to fix it. If you are not aware of the ways to fix the epson error code 0x97 , then go through the methods discussed below.
Unplug and Plug-in Printer:
- Turn off your printer and unplug all the cables connected to it.
- Also, unplug the USB drivers and remove the cartridge from your printer.
- Then press down the power for the purpose to release the current remaining in your printer.
- After that plug-in, all the cables again and also reinstall the printer cartridges.
- Then turn on the power button and check for the error again.
Unplug Printer One More Time:
- Switch off your Epson printer and then unplug all the cables attached to it.
- Then wait five minutes to let the printer cool down.
- After that press, the power button and held it for up to 60 seconds.
- Then plug-in power cable holding the power button simultaneously.
- Once power cable is plugged in keep holding the power button for 60 more seconds.
- Then release the button and check for the existence of the error of your Epson printer.
Clean Printer’s Mechanic Pad:
- First of all, switch off your printer and then unplug it from the power-point.
- Now remove the cover and casing of your Epson printer to clean it.
- Soak a tissue in warm water and use it to wipe the cleaning pad of your printer.
- Put the wet tissue on the pad for a few minutes and then remove it.
- Then let the mechanic pad try completely before plugin it again.
- Once it is fully dry plug in all the cables again.
Hence you can easily fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 WF-3640 by following the above methods. You can also get help from the technical team regarding fixation of Epson error code 0x97, by dialing their customer support.