If you are using the Windows 10 for years or have currently upgraded, there are several tricks and tips as well as the unseen features to learn that may help in making the use of desktop every day even faster. For instance, locating the Start section and saving battery with an easy trick. Microsoft mostly doesn’t talk about their hidden features similar to Apple, which becomes tough to get to know about the machine more and use it in day to day life. If you need to know tricks, then you are on the right post. Go through the blog and follow the steps to get to know about the hidden tricks.
Minimize Entire Windows Excluding Active One
If the device is getting too crowded with the launch windows, you may fastly diminish them, excluding the window you are working on.
If you wish to minimize entire windows, then pursue the given instructions:
- Tap on title box of window you like to keep its launch to choose it.
- Hold mouse down, then drag a window from side to side, fastly shaking it. After the few fast shakes, other launch windows will be minimized, keeping the one open that you have shaken.
Launch the Secret Start Section
You know already that you have to go to the Start section; you click the Windows tab underneath to left or on keyboard. While Windows 10 has the second Start section, which is less known than it does access the necessary features, including the Control panel, Command Prompt as well as the Task manager more accessible.
You may access it by 2 different methods:
Clicking Windows key + X else tap on Windows Start or Windows option.
Also Visit Related site :- Best Hidden Windows 10 Tricks You Must Know
How to Create the Event Without Launching Calendar App
Windows 10 new update allows you to fastly insert events to the Microsoft calendar from the Taskbar without even launching the calendar.
If you need to create an event without launching the calendar app, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Tap on the box with date and time in it at the right, on the Taskbar.
- Select the date as you like to schedule the event.
- Insert the event time, name, and location.
- Hit the save option. The event should display in the Calendar app across the devices.
How to Take the Screenshot
It is everyone, and maybe everyone knows about it. However, it is also possible that we easily forget to take the screenshot on desktop. There are 8 different methods to take the screenshot on Windows 10.
- If you need to capture a complete screen, the easy method is to click Windows key + Print Screen key then the image is stored in Pictures inside the Screenshots folder.
- To screenshot only half of the screen, click on Windows key + Shift + S to launch the tool, which is known as the snip and sketch that lets you tap and then move to take the screenshot that will be stored to the Clipboard.
Launch the Item on the Taskbar With the Keyboard
If you will pinned the programs to the Taskbar underneath the screen to make the shortcut, you do not need to tap tabs to launch it. Rather use a shortcut like the Windows key + [Number key] through number key corresponding to a location of a program on Taskbar.
Identify How Much Space the Apps Are Taking
PC begins running slow as space starts to occupy. One easy method to setup may help to free an app that takes the space than they should, especially when they are not in use.
If you want to identify how much space the apps are taking, then abide by the given steps:
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the System.
- Select the Storage option.
- Tap on the drive that you like to locate.
- Then press the Apps and games option to check the list of apps downloaded on the PC as well as the space they are occupying.
- You will not be free from the browser, but you may locate the game that you have not played for years.
Daniel Ryan is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.