You might have observed that while making a Gmail account, Google might ask you for your phone number verification purpose. Previously it was not necessary, but presently Google has made it compulsory. The worth noting point is that still, you shall be able to make your account without giving your number in Google, to know the method of doing it you need to have a look at this blog properly.
Creating Gmail on Android as well as iOS
- Firstly, visit the Settings application. It will be situated in the application menu of your device.
- Then, search the ‘Accounts’ menu.
- After that, press on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Next, choose ‘Add Account.’ It shall be situated at the end of the list.
- Then, select Google in the list that has been presented before you.
- Note that the Google screen shall be launched.
- After that, tap on the ‘Create account.’ It shall be situated in the end at the left-hand side of the display.
- Then, write your first as well as last name.
- After that, tap on the Next option.
- Next, put the date of birth of yours as well as the gender.
- After that, tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Then, select a new Gmail address or else create one.
- Next, put the password.
- Note that Google shall enquire if you wish including a phone number.
- Then, press on ‘Skip’ for bypassing this point or else tap on More options.
- Note that if you have pressed ‘More options,’ then you shall be able to select writing the phone number over there.
- After that, choose ‘No, don’t add my phone number.’
- Next, it shall ask for viewing the account details, press ‘next.’
- Lastly, you need to give approval to the ‘Terms of Service’ that have been presented before you.
Putting the age to 15
- Firstly, launch the browser.
- Then, visit Gmail.
- After that, tap the ‘Create account’ option. It shall be situated towards the end of the display.
- Next, select ‘For Myself’ or else ‘For Business.’
- Then, put the account details as well as the new mail address.
- After that, tap on ‘Next.’
- Next, put the birth year to 15 years before the present. Such as, if it is 2019, then you need to put the birth year of yours to 2004.
- Remember! The given method only works out if you log out of the rest of your Gmail accounts. Note that if you do not, then it shall not be asking for the birthday of yours and think that the birthday of yours shall be the same as the earlier mails. Even any other browser can also be used.
Ashley Miller is a Mcafee product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as mcafee.com/activate.