The touch screens of Windows 10 device are amazing, and a lot of its credit goes to the touch designed applications which belongs to the Windows Ink Workspace. Are you among the one whose touchscreen stop working? To know the solution for the same, you need to look at these below-mentioned blog steps properly.
Running the troubleshooter
- Firstly, you need a system searching for troubleshooting.
- Then, choose the related result.
- After that, you need to press on View all options in the latest another window that is situated on the left side menu.
- Next, see the list that has been presented before you and tap on ‘Hardware and Devices’.
- Then, press ‘Next,’ as well as you, require running the Wizard through.
- Note that the tool shall by itself find the problem as well as fix it.
Turning off as well as again turning on the touchscreen
- Firstly, put the combination of Control+X on your keyboard.
- Then, choose Device Manager.
- You need to double click on ‘Human Interface Devices’ for having the pull-down.
- Next, you need to do a right-click on the listing for an HD-compliant touch screen.
- Then, choose Disable.
- Note that you shall be told to give confirmation by pressing on Yes. Do press Yes.
- After that, you require right-clicking the listing one more time but choose Enable this time.
- Lastly, restart the device of yours.
Changing Power Management settings
- Firstly, put the combinations of Windows button+X on your keyboard.
- Then, press on Device Manager.
- After that, do a double click on the Human Interface Devices.
- Next, you need to do double click on the listing for the HD-compliment touch screen.
- Then, go to the Power Management option.
- After that, clear the box next to ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.’
- Next, press on ‘OK.’
- Lastly, do restart your device.
Uninstalling recent programs
- Press the combination of the Windows + I button on your keyboard for launching Settings.
- Then, press on the Apps option.
- After that, tap on the Sort by pull-down.
- Next, choose the installation date.
- Then, see the date when the touchscreen issue started.
- After that, press every application turn wise as well as Uninstall it.
- Lastly, you need to restart the device of yours every time, as well as check whether your issue has been solved or not.
Calibrating the touchscreen
- Firstly, find the ‘calibrate.’
- Then, choose ‘Calibrate the screen for pen or touch.’
- Note that a new window shall launch comprising tablet computer settings of yours.
- Then, go to the Display option.
- Lastly, prefer using the ‘Setup’ as well as ‘Calibrate’ options turn wise for knowing whether it shall fix your issue or not.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.