How do I find the IP Address for Printer
What Are The Ways For Finding The IP Address Of A Printer?
Are you looking for ways to find the IP address of your printer? However, people may sometimes need their IP address for some purpose. Well, finding the IP address of a printer is not much complicated as it sounds. There are a few numbers of ways you can find the IP address of your printer. If you are not aware of the ways of finding the IP address of the printer, then go through the information given below.
- If you have an LCD display printer, then you can find the IP address somewhere in settings.
- Go to the settings menu for finding the IP address on the screen.
- Go to the control panel on your windows device.
- From the control panel select Devices & Printers.
- Then right-click on the printers option to open its settings.
- Now press the web service option and find the IP address on the troubleshooting section.
- Then note down the IP address somewhere.
- Press the Windows key and type cmd simultaneously.
- Then the command prompt will open.
- Next, type netstat-r and press enter.
- Then a new window will open showing the IP address of your printer.
- You can use the router of your printer for finding the IP address.
- You can find the Printer’s IP address on the various routers differently based on the company of the printer you have.
Hopefully, you are satisfied with the answer to your query about How to Find IP Address of Printer. Apart from this you can contact the customer service center of your printer, and ask them about where you can find its IP address. The customer representative will surely give the best response.