The blog will be covering several tips and tricks to fix the 0x80072ee7 error code. If your system is suffering from the same, then this blog will help you fix it. So, here are the steps to fix the issue.
Modify the Server Address
If you would like to modify the server address, then abide by the given steps.
- Reach the Windows search and enter Control Panel into it then launch the top result.
- Thereafter, navigate to the Network and Sharing Center option and select the settings of the Change adapter that is located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the network which you are recent with and put a right-click on it, then pick the Properties option.
- You require to move down to Internet protocol version 4 (IPv4/TCP) and choose the Properties option.
- You require to choose the pursuing DNS Server addresses option and type these values 184.108.40.206 and optional DNS Server 220.127.116.11.
- Once you run all these instructions, you require to reboot the system and make an try to upgrade Windows 10 again, whether this error continues to pursue the next process.
Run SFC Scan
If you wish to run an SFC scan, then pursue the given instructions.
- Hold the Win + X keys together on the keyboard and select the Command Prompt within the menu. In this situation, you should be able to use PowerShell also.
- Go to the screen of Command Prompt and enter ‘sfc/scannow.’
- This procedure will last for some time.
- Once you finish the process, shut the Command Prompt.
- If you can see that the SFC scan fails to be finished, you require to run the DISM scan.
- To run so, reach the Command Prompt as Administrator and attempt to perform DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/Restorehealth command.
- After completing the scan of DISM, you require to check if this issue has been solved or no, Whether not pursue the optional guidance.
Modify Registry Permissions
If you would like to modify registry permissions, then abide by the given steps.
- You require to hold the Win + R keys together on your keyboard to launch the Run dialogue section.
- Enter regedit into the box and hit the Enter tab or select the OK tab.
- Navigate to the left-hand side panel and reach the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesTcpip.
- Afterward, go to TCP/IP and choose the Permissions within the menu.
- Click on the Advanced.
- Later, you require to create the box be ticked against, change all child object permissions entries choice and select the Apply and choose the OK tab to store the changes.
- Now, once you perform these instructions, you require to check whether it solves the error or not.
Check DNS Client Services and Windows Update
If you wish to check DNS client services and Windows update, then pursue the given instructions.
- To open the Run dialogue box by pressing the Win + R keys together.
- Then type ‘services.msc’ and hit the Enter key or select the OK tab to proceed.
- If you view the screen of services launches, you require to check out Windows Update and twice click on it, in sort to launch its properties.
- If you see the Startup type is set to turn off, ensure that you require to modify it to Manual or whichever other value.
- Now, enter Apply and select the OK tab to apply the changes.
Uninstall Doubtful Software
If you would like to uninstall doubtful software, then abide by the given steps.
- Navigate to the Start button and go to the search section.
- You should browse for Uninstall a Program.
- Then you will be capable of viewing the installed software list in the device.
- You require to find the software due that you are getting this error. Select the uninstall tab to finish the uninstallation process.
- Once you finish the entire procedure, attempt to restart the device and look at the status of the error.