Echo Dot with Clock is a third-generation product just like Echo Dot with a single feature more. A normal LED display below the cloth band rounded the device, does nothing but display time. It will also display the recent temperature and set the timer displaying the countdown. Such features are quite helpful in your daily life. However, it should start with the voice commands. The Echo Dot, including Clock, is the new smart speaker of the Amazon. For about $60, 10 bucks extra than usual Echo Dot. You might be wondering how to customize it.
The Echo Dot, including clocks, provides you an entirely similar feature as the Echo device. However, it has an in-built clock display. If you need to install it, then this post might be useful for you. Keep on reading to follow the instructions.
Plugin the Smart Speaker
If you want to Plug in the smart speaker, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Firstly you need to plug in Amazon adapter to Echo Dot to the Clock.
- Then Plug it to the outlet.
Download Alexa App
If you want to download Alexa app, then abide by the given steps:
- If you do not have the Alexa app and sign in already.
- Download the app, then make an account. Or else sign in to Alexa app with the available details.
Choose Add Device
Follow the provided steps in order to choose Add Device:
- Tap on the Settings menu at the upper left on the home screen.
- Click on Add Device.
- Choose the Amazon Echo from the list.
- Press on Echo Dot.
- Select the 3rd Generation option to ensure that you receive the customizing steps for right speaker.
Customize the Wi-Fi
If you wish to Customize the Wi-Fi, then pursue the given instructions:
- Check whether the LED ring near Echo Dot is blinking orange, it means that it is in setup option. It must switch to orange about a min as a plugin to the speaker.
- Then the app is going to pop up to choose a device from the list.
- It will ask to connect to the Wi-Fi network of Amazon.
- Then connect to the home network.
Click on the room where the Echo Dot has been installed from the list available or else make the own custom group or name. And you are done, the procedure is straightforward. Now you may move to the settings and set up the Echo Dot included Clock.
What Echo Dot Displays
- Alarms and timers.
- Time with the selected format.
- Changes depending on the equalizer, volume, or display brightness.
How to Manage Echo Dot Display
Here is the list of some stuff that you can control the Echo Dot including Clock display with:
- Alexa switches on or off the display.
- Alexa turns on or off the Clock.
- Modify to the 24-hour clock format.
- Customize the brightness to the min.
- Set the timer.
Ava Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.