It offers user services which work just flawless most of the time. Still, there is some instance when it faces trouble in streaming, such as Twitch Error Code 5000. In error 5000, the data of the users such as Extensions, Cached data remove automatically.
If you are facing this issue then you can use the given steps to get this error fixed.
Twitch is the platform where users can see the live streaming of the game provided by gamers. It is the leading company in this field. Here, players can steam the live feed of popular games like Dota, League of Legends, Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive etc.
Clear Caches and Cookies
As the data in the form of cache and cookies keep storing in the device, it will eventually corrupt the device. Many times removing this data resolves the issues.
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Tap on the Menu.
- Select the option Settings.
- Go to Privacy and Security option.
- Now click on Advanced on the left pane.
- Tap on Clear Browsing Data on the right pane.
- Here you have the option to select the time range from last hour to the begging, select the preferred range.
- Now, check the box of Cookies and Other Site and Cached Images and Files.
- Hit the button Clear Data.
- Now, close the browser and then re-launch it.
Review the Compatibility of Extension
The error code 5000 can be developed due to some conflict between the extension of third party and chrome. So, you should check the list of active extensions, which can be making conflicts with the site or browser and then disable those.
- Launch Chrome.
- Tap on Menu.
- Choose More Tools
- Go to Extensions.
- Now you can see the list of active extensions, then disable every active extension.
- After disabling every extension, close Chrome and then re-launch it.
- Check whether the Twitch video is working or not.
If it started working then Enable the extensions one by one and keep checking the Twitch site. This way, you can find out the culprit extension.
Remove the DNS
- Click on the Start button.
- Find CMD in the search bar.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt.
- Select the Run as Administrator.
- The black screen of command prompt will open.
- Now enter the command ipconfig/flushdns and run it.
- After this close the command prompt and browser too.
- Relaunch the Chrome browser and check stream Twitch Video are working or not.
Once this method is applied, then you will see the error will be eliminated and you will be able to stream the games. Make it your habit to remove the caches and cookies in a fixed interval. It will save you time by generating less error.
Once you are able to view the streaming, you can learn the tricks form the expert players and applying those techniques in your gameplay.