The world of Fortnite is full of surprises as Epic Games keep on updating it with new events and features. Thus, now the Weekly challenges no.6 has been updated and are known as Meowscles ‘s Mischief. Meowscles, who is a catman, has brought new missions for the gamers. Along with quests. Meowscles has also brought a new update known as 12.21.
The update will surely bring new perks and resolvent to the game. Besides, the sixth weekly challenges are comprises of the total number of 10 challenges, and all of them are quite easy to accomplish. However, gamers across the globe are complaining about one of the missions that require players to dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals.
They are proclaiming that the subsequent mission is hard to accomplish as the three locations are hard to find. Through this blog, we are going to diminish their intricacy by sharing strategic ways to complete this mission alongside a specific brief of all the locations.
Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals
Epic Games has increased a lot of intricacy level of their weekly challenges after Season 2. Thus, they have hidden the locations of those places that needs to be visited by the players to complete the quests. Similarly, they have hidden all the three dancing locations from the world map. Here are the locations of all these three places.
- Camp Cod: It lies in the southern region of lazy Lake, and gamers can quickly locate this place by finding various demolished cars. This is the place where players have to dance.
- Rainbow Rentals: It is situated in the southwest region of Holly Hedges, and gamers can easily identify it by locating a series of buildings that are colored in rainbow colors. This is the place where players have to dance.
- Lake Canoe: Gamers can quickly locate the following location by heading towards The Grotto, and the Lake is situated on its northwest regions. Gamers can quickly identify this place by finding a lake where various canoes have orientated. This is the place where players have to dance.
Note: These places are not possible to be visited in one game as it is pretty hard to find them, so it is advisable to visit all these places in multiple games. Although, the gamers who are aware of the Choppa can visit all these locations in one match but finding Choppas helicopter is also a difficult task.
All Missions of Meowscles’s Mischief Challenges
The gamers need to complete all these missions to obtain a battle pass and 40,000 XP.
- The gamers have to ride above Steamy Stacks through zipline and visit secret channel in one match.
- The players need to dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals.
- The gamers have to inflict 100 damage using the Decoy grenade.
- The players need to grab a can, a weapon, and a fish, and learn fishing.
- The gamers have to inflict damage to 3 dog houses.
- The players need to kill at least 5 players at Salty Springs or the Yacht.
- The gamers have to grab and open a treasure chest in 10 seconds after running from the bus of battle.
- The players need to inflict 1,000 damage to other players through Assault rifles.
- The gamers have to inflict 200 damage to other players from the Choppa vehicle.
- The players need to find 10 treasure chests at Steamy Stacks or Frenzy Farm.
Gamers who haven’t try Season 2 of Fortnite can play it on Macintosh OS, Microsoft Windows, Android, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PS4.
Elina John is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Mcafee security products at mcafee.com/activate.