If you modified several settings in Group Policy then you can identify the recently enabled ones among the lot. It plays an important part in adjusting the several settings of the system, the incorrect change can create or finish user skills. If you have made several changes and now you are failing to recognize them, then read through. There are 4 different methods to acquire a list of it that you prepared in Group Policy. If you need to find the entire Enabled or Applied policy settings, then this post might be useful for you. Keep on reading to follow the steps to get the idea and to execute it.
How to Check it on the PC
Here are the 4 methods to find it:
- Use Group Policy State button
- Use a filter in a Group Policy Editor
- Apply the Command line
- Utilize Resultant group of Policy Tool
Apply Local Group Policy Editor’s State
If you wish to use the Local Group Policy Editor’s State, then pursue the given instructions:
- Launch Local Group Policy Editor on the PC. You can do that by clicking on the Win+R insert gpedit.msc and pressing Enter.
- Locate the folder on the left.
- If you don’t need to get a list by the folder, then you have to enlarge Administrative Templates then choose the All Settings button.
- Then the entire settings will be visible to you on the right. This must display the column, which is known as State. You have to tap on State text.
- Then the Group Policy will now display the entire enabled settings at the top. You can execute the common process to make the changes if needed.
Apply Filter in Group Policy Editor
Microsoft comprises filter options at a Group Policy as you may use various conditions to locate the specific setting type. You may apply that feature to locate the entire applied or enabled settings on the tool.
If you want to apply a filter in Group Policy, then you can track provided steps:
To begin, you have to click right on the folder after launching Group Policy.
- Choose the Filter Options.
- On the other hand
- Navigate to the Action.
- Click on Filter Options.
- Choose the Yes option from Configured drop-down menu.
- Hit the OK option.
- Then you can locate such folders that contain the Enabled setting.
Apply the Command Line
It is another simple process to locate the entire allow Group Policy on Computer. You need to enter the command, which is going to display the entire settings and then a similar path to locate it in Local Group Editor.
If you want to apply the Command line, then abide by the given steps:
- Launch Command Prompt on the Windows PC.
- Insert the given command.
gpresult /Scope User /v
- Then check results.
Use the Resultant Set of Policy
It is the builtin tool of OS, which enables you to view entire settings of Group Policy that have been used to the PC. It is the graphical version of a command, and the interface is partially similar to Group Policy.
In case you need to use a group of Policy Tool, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Launch Run pop up by clicking Win+R.
- Insert rsop.msc then press Enter. It will then take a few seconds for loading completely.
- Then you need to go to folders to discover what settings are utilized to the PC.