There are nifty aspects of QuickBooks that confuse its users every other time. One such issue is how to align pre-printed paychecks in QuickBooks Basic Payroll. However, it is rather an interesting tool when it comes to the world of automated accounting. The tools in the software application and the 24*7 technical error support for the users have made it a top choice for middle to small-sized businesses. Meanwhile, let’s talk about the topic in detail.
Searching “How to align the paychecks in QuickBooks Payroll” on the web could be really tedious. On a different note, if you want a quick fix, call on (844)-888-4666 and get assistance from a QB expert.
How to Align pre-printed paychecks in QuickBooks Online?
Follow the given steps to keep the pre-printed check alignment in the correct way.
- Let’s assume that J and 6 are your current paycheck settings in the Printer setup preference.
- Now, if the paycheck is printing lower than your printing settings, enter a letter from A to I in order to move the content of the check to align with the rest of the check stock.
- If the paycheck is printing higher than your desired printing settings, enter a letter from K to X in order to move the content of the paycheck downwards.
- If the paycheck is printing too far left, enter a number from 7 to 9 to shift it on the right side and align it with the rest of the paycheck’s content.
- If the paycheck is printing too far right, enter a number from 1 to 5 to shift it on the left side and align it with the rest of the check stock.
How to fix print alignment for pre-printed paychecks in QuickBooks Payroll?
Below are the instructions for aligning the paychecks for printing. Follow them step-by-step.
- In Chrome, click on the three-dots below the close (X) button to open the menu.
- Click on Settings and then select Advanced dropdown.
- Select Content Settings and then, click on PDF documents.
- Check whether the option for Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome is turned off or not.
- If it isn’t, turn it off.
Here we would like to end our blog post on how to align pre-printed paychecks in QuickBooks Basic Payroll. We hope that you find the content relevant to your searched query and get the update done with no issues. However, if that’s not the case to be, call on the toll-free number (844)-888-4666 for immediate assistance anytime.