If you are Windows 10 user, then there are times when you mistakenly delete an exe file. The mistake can severely cost you in case the file was wscadminiui.exe. If you deleted the same, then read through the blo0g to fix the error quickly.
Run a Full Scan
- Go to the Taskbar Search on your system.
- After that, input ‘Windows Security’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- You should click on the option of Virus and threat protection.
- Then select the Scan Options and continue to the next screen.
- After showing the next screen, click on the Full scan radio button and choose the Scan now button.
Perform SFC for Damaged System Files
- Go to the Windows Search on your system.
- After that, input ‘cmd’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Once Command Prompt shows, right-click on it, then click on the ‘Run as Administrator.’
- After prompting the User Account Control, select the Yes button to provide permission.
- Once the cursor blink, input ‘sfc /scannow’ into it and press the Enter button.
- Now, the PC will begin checking each file with the performing of the command and fix itself after founding any.
Run DISM Command
- Hold the Win + R keys at the same time on your system to launch the Run section.
- After that, input ‘cmd.exe’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Press the ‘Control + Shift + Esc’ keys at the same time on your system to launch the Command Prompt as admin.
- You have to wait for User Account Control to bring up then select the Yes button.
- After showing the Command Prompt, input the pursuing command and press the Enter button: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
Uninstall Unwanted Programs
- Press the Win + I keys on your system for launching the Settings app.
- After that, click on the Apps option.
- Click on the option of Apps and Features from the left-hand side panel.
- You should find the suspicious entries.
- Select such an app and click on the Uninstall option.
- Go to the Uninstall option again once you ask and click on the Yes button after prompting you for deleting the software.
- Now, pursue the steps whether you appeared to finish the uninstallation process in sort to solve this error.
Install All Updates
- Hold the Win + I keys on your PC to launch Settings.
- Click on the Update and Security option.
- Then select the Windows Update button.
- Finally, select the option of ‘check for updates’ in the right-hand side panel.