Minecraft is one of the best games by Mojang, but while playing users are facing the OpenGL Errors on their screen. There are several reasons for it like missing or corrupt graphic card drivers, faulty shaders or wrong Java files, etc. So, if you are facing this issue on Minecraft, then here the directions are given below.
Update Graphic Card Driver
- You should update the Graphic Card Driver through Device Manager.
- After that, download the Video Card Driver via the site of the manufacturer.
Update Graphic Card Driver through Device Manager
- Navigate to the Taskbar and pursue the Windows button, then right-click on it.
- Thereafter, go to the Device Manager within the list.
- After opening Device Manager, extend the Display Adapters content.
- You should reach the graphic card and right-click on it, then choose the Update Driver within the menu of context.
- Now, pursue the next screen and choose the option of ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’
- You should launch the Minecraft and choose the Options button.
- Thereafter, select the Video Settings.
- Now, apply the changes and then reboot the Minecraft.
Stop Minecraft via Appearing OpenGL Errors
The users who are keen to stop Minecraft via appearing OpenGL errors can pursue the directions given below.
- Go to the Minecraft and then choose the Options.
- After that, select the Video Settings then pick the Others option.
- You should click on the ‘Show GL Errors’ and then adjust to Off.
- Now, apply the changes and then invoke the reopen Minecraft to view whether you will not view the error OpenGL once more.
Install the Java File Package Newest Version
- On the desktop, reach the This PC and right-click on it.
- Then choose the Properties option within the menu of context.
- After showing the System screen in Control Panel, check the OS type filed and look whether you have a 64- or 32-Bit version.
- Pursue the Java package file and download it on the Operating System architecture.
- You should store the file package and copy it.
- Later, hold the Windows and E buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the File Explorer.
- Now, paste the copied file here.
- Then, launch Minecraft mod manager and then pursue the lower section and select the Edit Profile.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Reinstall the Minecraft
The users who are keen to reinstall the Minecraft can pursue the directions given below.
- Hold the Windows and R buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
- Thereafter, insert ‘appwiz.cpl’ into it and select the OK button.
- Now, reach the Minecraft from the list and right-click on it.
- Finally, click on the Uninstall button.
I’m Marco Nixon. I am a specialist in information security and digital forensics with over 5+ years of experience. Expert with a wide variety of security, networking, and operating system software. I’m interested to write about Cybersecurity, malware, the internet, and new media. He writes for office security products at office.com/setup.