Slack is one of the best workplace communication utility given by Slack Technologies. It offers you a quick messaging system using many add-ins for different workplace utility. Slack should replace text messaging, quickly messaging, and email for the team and keep each communication style within one application. There are two types of chat on Slack: direct message and group chat. Slack is a great accessible app, but it should be a little confusing for freshers. So, in this article, we will tell you to locate the workspace URL on Slack. Here are the instructions you need to follow:
Locate the URL on the Desktop
The users intended to locate the URL on the desktop can do so through the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- If you are using Standard, Plus Slack, or Free plan, then click on the name of the workspace at the upper left side of the screen.
- After that, you will instantly view the name of the Workspace and beneath the workspace link.
- Now, you should copy the link, whether you require to share it or store it automatically.
Check the Workspace URL
The users who are keen to check the Workspace URL can pursue the directions given below.
- Navigate to the home page of Slack and choose the option of “My team is on Slack.”
- Thereafter, input the email ID and then choose the Confirm button.
- You should reach the email inbox then locate the email via Slack.
- Then click on the “Confirm Email Address” option.
- Go to the option of ‘Sign-in’ beside the name of the organization.
- Now, reach the Workspace Directory then locate the name of the workspace and URL.
Find the Workspace URL on Slack Mobile Application
- You should launch the Slack application on iOS or Android.
- Thereafter, reach the upper left side and tap on the workspace button.
- In case you have an Android device, then choose the ‘Workspace Menu’; otherwise, jump this step.
- Finally, locate the Workspace URL beneath the Workspace name.
Modify the Workspace URL
The users who are keen to modify the Workspace URL can pursue the directions given below.
- You have to launch the app of ‘Slack desktop’ and choose the name of the workspace.
- After that, select the “Settings & Administration” option then choose the “Workspace settings” option.
- Then input the fresh name for the URL and Workspace.
- Now, hit the “Save Changes” option.
Enterprise Admins Create an Organization URL and Name
- Launch the Slack on the desktop then choose the name of the workspace name.
- Then select the “Settings & administration” option.
- You should choose the “Organization Settings” option.
- Thereafter, select the Settings option.
- Go to the “Organization Info” option.
- Later, input the fresh “Organization Domain” and “Organization Name” into it.
- Now, choose the ‘Save Changes’ option.