If you are a Chromebook user and want to print something via the wireless printer, then first, you have to add the printer to the Chromebook printer list. It allows you to share doc to the printer physically or wirelessly link to a printer to the Chromebook. So, if you would like to know how to add a wireless printer to your Chromebook, then here are the directions are given below.
Configure a Wireless Printer
The users intended to configure a wireless printer should follow the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- Go to the Chrome homepage and click on time on the lower right side of the window.
- After that, select the ‘Advanced’ option.
- You should click on the “Printing” option and then the “Printers” option.
- Navigate to the “Available printers to save,” then once you view the printer select the Save button.
- Don’t forget to see the wireless name printer on the upper side of the window and beneath the ‘Saved Printer.’
Try Advanced Settings
The users who are keen to try advanced settings can pursue the directions given below.
- Go to the “Set up” option beside the printer’s name.
- Then click on the model of printer and manufacturer from the prompt.
- After that, select the ‘Add’ option.
- Now, look whether the printer has shown on the upper side of the display.
Print a Document
The users intended to print a document can follow the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- You should launch the screen that you would like to print.
- Thereafter, hold the ‘Ctrl + P’ keys altogether over the keyboard.
- After that, select the sign of a Down arrow beside the ‘Destination’ option.
- Go to the ‘See more’ option.
- You should click on the printer option.
- In case you don’t view the printer, then select the ‘Manage’ option.
- Finally, select the ‘Print’ option.
The users who are keen to printer troubleshooting can pursue the directions given below.
- You have to choose the time option at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- After that, select the ‘Advanced’ option then choose “Printing, followed by” Printers.”
- You should select the name of the printer and choose the ‘Edit’ option.
- Now, go via each printer detail and check out for spelling corrections.
LAURA BARTON is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Laura has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.