Facebook not working on Android
Facebook is very popular among all, but just like any other app it is not free from bugs and many times it stops working. If you are facing such as Facebook not working on Android then follow the troubleshoots below and get the issue fixed.
How to fix Facebook not working on Android ?
- Reboot your phone– Restarting the phone can fix the issue many times. Switch off you off and then turn on in order to check if Facebook is working.
- Sign out from account– open the Facebook app then press the three dot icon in the top right corner and choose log out option. Once user is logged out then log in again.
- Delete cache memory – clearing the cache memory can be a life saver. Open your device then press on app and notifications and then click on Facebook app, hit on the storage and press clear all the cache memory.
- Reinstall app– reinstalling is the another simple fix for Facebook not working on Android . To reinstall go to settings then visit the app and notification option and uninstall from there. Now to install again go to the Goggle play store and press install option.
- Update the app – outdated app can have bug in them due to which it is important to keep the app updates timely. Go to Google play store so as to check the updates, if the update is available then install it in no time.
These were the following ways to fix Facebook not working on Android, for any more queries or trouble user is free to contact customer help desk support by dialing their toll-free number or user ca also drop a mail