How To Fix HP Printer Not Printing Issue?
HP printers are the most popular and high quality printers that are used by everyone. It is used for scanning, printing, sending documents and document preparation. The one of the main advantage of HP printer is its reliability.
Sometimes, we face so many issues and problems in the HP printer but they can be solved easily. The most common issue that comes in HP printer is HP printer not printing color but it can be fixed. We have number of ways to fix the HP printer issue. If you want to fix HP printer, then you need to follow below steps.
- Update HP printer drivers: This can be one of the reasons to fix the problem of HP printers. You should update the HP printer drivers to its latest version. Check if the problem is solved or not.
- Check the Paper jams: Sometimes, the paper gets struck in between and then you face the difficulty in printing. Many times, the paper gets teared or rolled. So check the paper jams and fix the issue.
- Check your internet connection: We should check our internet connection. The Slow or weak internet connection can cause problems in the printer. Troubleshoot the internet connection.
- Re-plug the printer: To fix the issue of HP printer, unplug the printer from the sockets and wait for some time. After that, plug the printer again and check if the issue is solved or not.
- Restart the HP printer again: This is one of the basic ways to fix any problem. You can also fix the issue by restarting the HP printer again. Check if the issue is solved or not.
These are the ways to fix the issue of HP printer not printing. If you need any kind of help, then you can contact customer support. Get full customer assistance and it will provide you better and good solutions. The customer representatives are well-mannered and humble. They give the answers in a very polite way. You can also visit the help desk to clear all your queries. They are available all time in your service.