How can you change your AOL account password?
AOL users might request a password change in two situations the first one is for security purposes while the other one is when they cannot remember the correct password at all. However, in both scenarios, AOL account holders get a fair choice to change their password and set a new one in its place. Moreover, if you don't have adequate information about the procedure for changing the AOL password, then get right details from below.
How to change AOL password when remember current one?
- Firstly, visit AOL website and enter your login data
- Then hit login and navigate towards account settings on home page
- Further look for change password tab and open it
- Next enter your current password and then new password in the assigned box
- Hereafter press save button for confirming your AOL account password change
How to change AOL password when don’t remember current one?
- Open a browser and go to the AOL website
- Then move to account login section and type your ID
- After that choose “ I forgot my password” tab to open
- Then enter your AOL ID one more time, and submit your registered number
- Next select from the Text or Call to get a code from AOL in your registered mobile
- Then after receiving the code, submit it carefully on AOL recovery page
- After that your code will be verified and then password reset window will appear
- Next you can also choose recovery email if unable to get code from AOL in your mobile
- After that, AOL will send the password reset link directly in your recovery email
- Next login to your recovery email and open the link from there
- Then on the password reset page you can create a brand new password for your AOL account
- At last, save this new AOL password to confirm the replacement with the forgotten one