Dealing with papers and files can be a big-time task these days, so why not connect your business with the best accounting software and get your financial work a bit easier. QuickBooks by Intuit being one of the most systematic accounting software helps in managing your financial records and filing tax returns on time. But despite unmatchable features, you might face frequent errors while using the QuickBooks software. One such error is QuickBooks Installation Error 1334, which shows that the current running program gets crashed. In such a case your computer gets freeze and start responding slowly in all keyboards and mouse inputs. It usually occurs during program installation Windows start-ups or shutdowns, or even during the installation of the windows. In order to overcome such error, you can either follow the below-mentioned steps or simply get in touch with expert professionals at the QuickBooks Support Number and ask for quick and reasonable assistance.
You can overcome this error by either uninstalling or reinstalling QuickBooks using a Clean Install. Start by going to the control panel on your system and uninstall QuickBooks and make sure you take up the backup of your files in order to keep your data safe. Now, simply download and run the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool by the following steps:
- Download the QuickBooks_Clena_Install_Tool.exe file and save it.
- Now open the .exe file and accept the license agreement after reading it carefully.
- Then select the version of QuickBooks Desktop you are using currently and click on continue.
- Finally click on ‘OK’ once you see the message stating ‘QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install, please install to the default directory.’
After completing the above-mentioned steps, you have to manually rename all the given folder that is QuickBooks Desktop installation folders, as stated below:
- C:Users(current user)AppDataLocalIntuitQuickBooks(year)
- C:Program FilesIntuitQuickBooks(year)
- 64-bit versions C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks(year)
After renaming the folders, you can and check if you error is resolved or not. In case you face the same error, you conduct the following option mentioned below.
- Perform a perfect disk clean operation and get rid of the temporary files.
- Check whether you acquire the latest QuickBooks version.
- Check in case your system is up to date if the Windows aren’t installed and updated.
- Conduct a complete antivirus scan or malware scan of your computer system and then get rid of the infected files.
In case after following the above-mentioned steps, your error remained unresolved, you can get on a call with the expert techies at the QuickBooks Customer Service. They are trained and qualified to give you quick and reasonable assistance.