A Detailed Guide on How To Recover a Deleted Gmail Account
Indeed, Gmail is one of the popular email services that is accessed globally to perform various tasks and online activities. And with multiple tasks performed by the particular email service, the users are offered with an option to create multiple Gmail accounts. However, there comes a situation when a user fails to manage several accounts and delete a few of them.
But, happens in the situations when the user has stored some really important data in the particular Gmail account? Thankfully, the users are offered a deleted Gmail account recovery service that one can opt for restoring access to their account and recover the stored data from the particular account.
The Process To Restore Deleted Gmail Account
Before beginning the process, it is suggested to the users that they stick to the information instructions provided to avoid any issue while recovering a deleted Gmail account.
- Begin the process by launching the Gmail recovery page and mention the email or phone number used for accessing the account.
- On the next page, the user will be prompted to mention the last password for the account to complete account verification.
- If the user fails to mention the last password, the user can request code using an alternative phone number and email.
- Further, the user is required to provide the code received and complete the verification process.
- Post the account is verified, the user can proceed with the password reset process.
- And then, the user can create a new password for the Gmail account and save the new password.
Thus, this is the simple procedure that the user can follow to Recover deleted Gmail account. In case, if the user encounters any issue with the recovery process, they can feel free to reach out to the Google support for assistance and restore access to their account in time.
So, next time whenever you need to recover a deleted Gmail account, just follow the provided instructions and recover the stored data easily.