Sending Emoji to friends and family is a fun-filled action provided by various applications such as Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. It can be used easily on various popular devices like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Wondering if you can send emojis from your Apple Watch? Well, it is possible. You will get the choice between Apple sponsored animated characters or standard sets of Emojis.
Here is how to send Emojis directly from your Apple watch.
Sending Emoji to your Apple Watch
- First of all, turn on the Apple Watch.
- Then, launch Messages directly from the Home screen of Apple Watch.
- After that, choose the conversation to which you desire to transfer messages. You may also tap on the screen to launch the New Message option.
- Hit the Emoji tab there. It seems like a smiling face.
- Now, you have to scroll the page up or down in order to locate the Emoji that you wish to use.
- Tap the specific character of Emoji that you like to send.
Sending Animoji and Memoji Stickers on Apple Watch
You have the option of sending a classical or standard emoji, Animoji, or Memoji. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, launch Messages from the Home screen of your smart watch.
- Then, choose the Conversation option or the contact to which you desire to send the message.
- You may perform the action of force tap on the screen of Apple Watch to bring up the New Message option.
- Hit the Emoji ta .
- Now, scroll the page to locate the standard Emoji and then hit the Emoji button that you wish to send.
- Scroll the page to the lowermost section and then hit the More Stickers option to view the Memoji option.
- Select the Memoji option that you desire to send.
How to Locate the Emoji Categories Directly on Apple Watch
- Launch Messages from the home page of Apple Watch.
- Then, choose the option “Conversation” or the contact with whom you wish to send the message. Alternatively, you may apply Force Touch on the watch screen to launch the New Message tab.
- Hit the Emoji tab.
- Now, look for the stickers available as Emoji and press the Category button. You may choose from the options of People and Smileys, Nature and Animals, Food and Drink, Travel, Activity, and Places, Symbols and flags, Object and tools, etc.
- Next, tap the particular Emoji that you wish to send.
These were the steps to help you take charge of emoji on your Apple smartwatch and send all of the smileys, pizza slices, and bears that you want.
SOURCE:- How to Send Emoji on Apple Watch?