Forgetting a Gmail account password has now become a very common event. And the officials understand that people may get confused with their account passwords hence they have introduced various ways to recover the account. And for that, you can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Simple Steps to Get Back a Gmail Account!
- Start by launching any web browser that you prefer and head over to the Gmail page from the web browser.
- Then you need to enter the username in the sign-in page that gets displayed in front of you and tap the “Forgot Password” option from the password field.
- You will then be asked to select any one google account recovery option and if you choose recovery with text, then check the number linked to the account and tap the “Send Code” option.
- Check the SMS received to you and enter the verification code on the page and tap “next”.
- Gmail will be checking the code and then allowing you to create a new password. This time the password you create needs to be easy so that you do not get confused.
- To confirm the password, enter it once again and tap “OK”.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can get back Gmail account access. In case you do not have a linked phone number then you can use the Gmail account recovery date of birth option to get back the password. For any further issues, you can contact the customer service of Gmail which is 24/7 active.