Office 365 users generally do not proceed back up of their Office 365 mailbox data. They trust that their data is confident in the cloud. But, it is a worthy exercise to backup Office 365 emails and other items. Office 365 has a basic method by which you can take back up to PST files. Also, there are insufficient Office 365 Backup tools that know how to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST files.
Reasons for Export or Office 365 Backups:
Office 365 platform agrees with users to store data in the cloud. However, data on the cloud is commonly available. So, it can be subject to illegal access and hacking. Also, unsuitable closing of the account and inadvertent deletion of items can ensue from the cross of the users. In the case of data damage or removal, there are no ways to retrieve Office 365 mailbox data. So, to the treaty with the account loss and data loss worries, you should backup up your Office 365 mailboxes. Office 365 mailbox data, when backed up as PST files, is relaxed to share too.
Approaches to Export or Backup Office 365 Mailboxes to Outlook PST
Office 365 users can backup mailboxes using the Content Search eDiscovery technique. But it needs much understanding about Office 365 and Exchange admin center. If you are a beginner, then this method is not consistent for you. So, you should try a third-party tool. We will discuss both the approaches here:
- Content Search eDiscovery technique.
- Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore tool to Export or back up mailboxes in a few clicks
- Content Search eDiscovery technique.
Content Search eDiscovery tool is used to examine and catch data from the mailboxes/public folders of Exchange Online. Future, users can export this data to PST files for impending use. On the way to export Office 365 Mailbox to PST free, you must log in to your Office 365 account and get to Exchange Admin Centre.
- First, take care that you are a member of the eDiscovery Executive role group. If you are not, add manually.
- Now you essential to create a new Content search. In the Content search, you can choose the mailboxes which you want to export. You can also filter your mailboxes previously exporting. Finally, you can export this search.
- Just the once the Office 365 export mailbox to PST procedure is completed, you can download the search results to your computer.
By given that the export key that you get while moving the search results, you can save your Office 365 mailboxes as PST files to your system. Once office 365 mailboxes are back up by way of PST files, you can use those files to right to use your mailboxes yet again in case of data loss.
Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Software
Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore tool is extremely progressive in the terms of speed and user-centric features. The generated .pst files can be view and previewed in all Outlook versions of Windows O.S. Scheduled Interrupted Backup option (For periodic incremental backup), Filter Backup Option, Job-Based Backup Processing are some of its highlights. With the tool, users can also restore data from .pst files to Office 365 mailboxes. At the end of the progression, the software also produces a complete report of the process.
Features of Software:
- Provide facilities to the pure sailing backup process of mailboxes into PST files
- PST can be accessed in any version of Outlook with any Operating system and can be previewed
- It is the debauched mailbox backup and restores software
- Backup User mailbox, Public folder, and Archive mailbox
- It has selections for Incremental backup and Programmed Periodic Backup
- Make and perform multiple jobs concurrently and generate a complete report
- The software can run multiple jobs at a time and works concomitantly
- Along with the backup, the software is also expert in restoring; PST to Office 365 mailboxes
To do it correctly a specialized Office 365 backup tool is a must. Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool is proper for this and it comforts easy processing. The software comes with plentiful features and offers a professional way out for this. To check its functioning, a free trial version of the tool is also available, which allows backup of the first 50 items in each folder.