Sbcglobal email account is one of the best free webmail services that make you quite eligible to share your precious information to the clients at any time. Sbcglobal email account can be setup with any kind of email service and also if you want to configure it on your mobile and any other email services, you are required to check your credentials to make it sure that they are appropriate or not. It can be pretty good for the incoming and outgoing mail servers and also you can find your files and other documents saved in an email or mobile device simply.
How to set up Sbcglobal.net email in Outlook 2016?
It is important to get the email client with the addresses of Sbcglobal.net and get the connection settings for the account. If you want to setup Sbcglobal .net email in Outlook 2016 but you are not aware of the tips and tricks, you need to learn the simple methods from the Sbcglobal customer service team that will provide you a proper solution as pointed down.
• At first, open your Microsoft Outlook 2016 from the start button using its proper credentials and then go to the file showing on the same page.
• Select the file tab and click on the Add account button and runs added account setup and click on the manual setup button.
• Click on the additional server type and choose IMAP and SMTP mail server click on the next button to choose the IMAP mail server.
• Enter the email address of the Sbcglobal account and choose the server page and choose the SMTP mail server and enter the email address of the Sbcglobal email account.
• Click on the next page and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task of setup Sbcglobal.net email in Outlook 2016 at the end.
If you want further details regarding the Sbcglobal email account, do contact Sbcglobal customer service number 24/7 and get the proper advice and help to get the issues fixed at any time.