For Android device users, the Google Search widget is one of the most popular and commonly used widgets. Some of the apps come preloaded in our devices, and Google Search is one of them as it comes preloaded on Android smartphones and tablets. Well, if you are using an Android device for a long time, then you possibly know about its customization options. Android OS is the best as it provides you with more customisation options than any other operating system. It even allows you to customize every element of the user-interface. However, some users do not know that they can also customize the Google Search widget on their Android device. You can customize the looks of this app as you like. It’s more fun and easy. Do you also use any Android device? Want to know how you can do this?
Well, anyone can easily customize the Google Search widget on any of their Android devices. But, if you don’t know the way to do that, then we are here to guide you. The following article will let you know the method that you will need to apply to customize the Google Search widget on your Android devices. So, please keep reading the article to get the full procedure.
The Method to Customise the Google Search Widget on Android Devices
The home screen of most of the Android devices mainly looks the same. You can quickly launch the Google Search app from the home screen of your device. This widget is helpful as it enables you to quickly search the web, maps as well as you can also trigger the Assistant. The best part is that you can customize the Google Search widget without installing any third-party app. Here’s how you can do that:
- To start with the procedure, the very first step is to unlock your device and tap on the Google app to open it. Or you can tap on the Google logo given on the Search widget.
- And now, tap on the option of “More” that you can see in the bottom bar of your screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to tap on the option of “Customise Widget”.
- And now, here, you will be able to customize the Google logo, search bar, background color and can do much more than that. For that, you have to tap on each category to customize them.
- After you are done making the changes, select the option of “Done” given at the top right corner of your device’s screen. And that’s all.
So, this way, you can customize the Google Search widget on any of your Android devices. Try out these steps and make your net surfing more interesting and fun. And with this, that’s all for now. I hope you will like this article. Please stay connected to us and keep visiting our website to read more articles like this.