If you are using Roadrunner as your internet service provider, the package includes one email address. While you can use the email address on the provider's website (roadrunner login) but Outlook is a great option.
You can configure your Roadrunner email to Outlook with ease.
Here are the steps you require to add Roadrunner to Outlook.
- Open Outlook and then navigate to the File tab, click on the Account Settings from the Category information section.
- Click on the Email tab and then on New
- Now, you need to switch on Server Settings and then click Next.
- Then, select Internet Email Address and click on the Next; after that, you will have to provide the username and password of your Roadrunner email.
- Select POP3 in the Account Type and use these settings.
- Incoming e-mail: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Incoming port: 110
- Outgoing e-mail: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing port: 25
- Then, enter your full email address in the email box and password in the password box.
- Click on the Test Account Settings link and if everything goes well, click on the Finish button.
So here is the solution to ‘setup my roadrunner email in Outlook‘ question asked by many users on various forums.
Some question also find by Roadrunner users-
- Does roadrunner email still work?
- How do I set up my roadrunner email in Outlook?
- Is Roadrunner a POP or IMAP?
- How do I access my roadrunner email?
- How do I set up my roadrunner email in Outlook 2016?
- What are the pop settings for the Roadrunner email?