Microsoft is one of the most useful digital services which enable its users to manage digital data online easily. Every Microsoft account is locked with a password to prevent unknown entries. You can easily recover a Microsoft account even without any access to the recovery phone number.
How to complete the Microsoft account recovery with email?
This method will banish the requirement of the phone number for recovering the Microsoft account.
You will be able to recover your Microsoft account by employing the email address method with these steps.
• In the first place, you need to open your web browser and launch the Microsoft website.
• Now, click on the icon located on the top-left side to open the login section.
• Here, you need to enter the username by entering your email ID and click Next.
• On this step, you need to click on Forgot Password to open the Microsoft account recovery process.
• Choose your recovery email ID associated with the account which you wish to recover and click next.
• You will get the email with a code for resetting your Microsoft account password which you need to enter to verify the identity.
• Now, you can create a new password for your account and confirm by entering it again.
How to complete the Microsoft account recovery with secret questions?
You can also make use of the security information which has been configured on the settings of your Microsoft account.
You can follow this process to use the Microsoft account by security questions.
• After visiting the Microsoft website, navigate to its login section.
• Here, you are asked to enter the username of the account and click Forgot Password.
• Once the account recovery process is activated, you can recover the Microsoft account by using your security questions.
• Here, you need to provide the security answers precisely.
• The previous step will assist you to validate your ownership of the account and provide you access to reset the current password.
• You can complete the recovery process by successfully confirming the new password.
Contact Microsoft customer support to gain more information to recover Microsoft account