- Gmail offers the most suitable platform for the user to send and receive emails with maximum security. But a few times, Gmail users might suffer some trouble, among which the most common is not receiving emails on it. Most of the time, this issue is easily fixable with the help of simple techniques unless caused due to majorly unspecified problems. More specific details about fixing Gmail when a user is unable to receive emails on it are as discussed below.
Know why does Gmail stop receiving emails?
Gmail users might stop receiving emails in their account which happens mainly due to some common reasons as listed below:
· Gmail storage is full
· Gmail app is corrupt
· Email filters on Gmail causing error
· Gmail server is down
· Browser is not compatible
Learn how to fix Gmail when not receiving emails on it?
Are you wondering about how to fix Gmail not receiving emails? If so, then learn the best methods to fix the error of your Gmail account on which you are not receiving emails from below:
Restart Gmail and device
· Restarting is proved to be the most suitable solution for any problem caused due to minor glitch
· Therefore, at the time you are not receiving your emails on Gmail account kindly restart if using a mobile app
· Later you can also restart your device on which you are accessing Gmail if still not receiving your emails on it
Free up storage on Gmail
· You may not receive emails in your Gmail account due to the less storage space availability
· Therefore at first you need to check whether storage space in your Gmail account is lower or not
· Afterwards if the space is low then upgrade it by clearing all the unnecessary emails and files from your account
Fix internet connectivity problem
· A proper internet connection is the most important part for receiving emails and Gmail is a complete online based service
· Therefore, you should check for any internet related issue in your device on which you are not receiving emails
· Afterwards, if you found any issue with internet then try fixing it as soon as possible or connect to another better network
Remove the email filters
· In some cases when you have blocked emails from particular type of addresses through the email filter settings then also issue might occur
· Therefore access your Gmail account and then go to the general settings
· After that look for email filters and then remove all the filters you have set there by tapping delete button
Try a different web browser
· When you are using a browser to access Gmail which is lesser compatible to it in comparison to others then also you might encounter trouble
· Therefore, look for a browser that is most compatible with Gmail and install in your device
· After that, login to your Gmail account on this new browser and check whether able to receive your emails now or not
In a contrary situation, Gmail customer service is available to provide further assistance to the people who are facing issues while receiving emails in their account with them. You can contact Gmail customer service through call or live chat for receiving assistance of a technical expert instantly.