- The peer-to-peer crypto exchange is a globally reliable trading platform. It enables buyers and sellers to negotiate and agree to a price before the transaction.
- Simply put, buyers and sellers can perform trade directly between them without the intervention of a third party or governing body.
- Rather than using an order book to pair buy and sell orders, and controlling the users’ funds on the platform, P2P crypto exchange model enables the market participants to trade directly with each other without the need of a middleman to process their trades.
- The exchange connects the two parties with each other and enables them to set the trades on their own terms and conditions.
Why to choose P2P crypto exchange over regular exchanges?
Privacy and Anonymity :
- If privacy matters to the user, then the peer-to-peer crypto exchange is the wiser option to choose among all. Some peer-to-peer exchange platforms make KYC mandatory, and therefore you can decide how much information you can provide to someone you are transacting with.
- You can make your public wallet address much harder to connect in a peer-to-peer crypto exchange, offering a higher anonymity level.
Faster Trades :
- There are lengthy verification waiting periods when using a centralized exchange, which you do not experience in a peer-to-peer exchange. Customer service is often better on a peer-to-peer exchange platform. P2P exchange is mainly focused on establishing trade directly between two peers and hence the trading process is much faster than a centralized exchange.
It is clear that P2P crypto exchange development offers you a very secure, private, and affordable trading experience.