Cancellation policy of Qatar Airways
The airline understands the passengers have to cancel their tickets sometimes because of change in plans or due to certain circumstances. So the airline has its cancellation policy. To know the cancellation policy read the blog.
Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy
- If a passenger cancels their ticket within 24 hours of their ticket purchase and the departure is 7 days away then cancellation can be done without any cancellation fee and they will receive a full refund.
- Tickets can be canceled only if the fare rule permits.
- Passengers can cancel their tickets in various ways. Tickets can be canceled online by logging on ‘Manage Booking” and selecting ‘Cancel flight’ option on the website. Passengers can also call the ticket office or reservation center of the airline to get their tickets canceled.
- If cancellation is made after 24 hours of booking then a cancellation fee will apply.
- This cancellation fee will depend on the fare rules of the ticket, the ticket purchased, time of cancellation, destination and cabin class.
- Passengers can also claim refunds after cancellation.
- A refund can be requested by filling an online form or by calling the customer care of the airline.
- The refund will be given in the same currency and form of payment used to purchase a ticket.
If passengers have any query about Qatar Airways cancellation Policy or if they face issue in canceling tickets then they can contact the customer service center of the airline and get assistance.