What is the Turkish Airlines pet policy?
If you are planning travel and you want to take your pet along with you on the board, you are allowed to do that while traveling with Turkish Airlines. You need to inform the airlines about your pet at least 24 hours prior to the flight departure time. You can contact the Turkish Airlines customer service team for the same.
Before you think about taking your pet on the flight, you must go through the Turkish Airlines pet policy given below:
- You are allowed to take only small dogs, cats, and birds on the plane.
- Dogs and cats or cats and birds are not allowed on the same plane.
- The weight of your pet along with the carrier should not exceed 8 KGs.
- More than 5 pets are not allowed on one plane.
- Some species of birds are not allowed to carry to some specific countries.
You need to contact the Turkish Airlines reservations experts to notify them about your pet and you will be charged for this service additionally at the same time. Also, you can purchase the same service online at the time of booking the flight.
If you are not able to add this service in your Turkish Airlines reservations due to any reason, you can get the same service added in your itinerary at the airport during the check-in process.