Describe the process of canceling the ticket of Spirit Airlines online.
A booking once done can be canceled also but for this, the passengers should be well aware of the cancellation policy. Well, the cancellation policy is simple. The passengers will not be charged the cancellation fee if they are canceling the ticket within 24 hours of the purchase and the booking is greater than 7 days before the departure.
How to cancel the booking?
With the awareness of the Spirit Airlines cancellation policy, passengers should also be familiar with the process of canceling the flight ticket online. So, let us elaborate on the process of cancellation:
- On the home page, select the option of “My Trips”.
- In the option of “Manage travel”, you have to fill the details of the traveler’s last name” and “confirmation code” and select continue to open itinerary of your flight.
- You will find the option of “Cancel Reservation” on the reservation summary page that will allow you to cancel your itinerary and get a refund or voucher for future use. Click on “Cancel reservations” to continue.
- On the page “Cancel reservation”, you can see the amount that you will be refunded or the fee associated with your cancellation.
- Now, the last step is to click on cancel to complete the process.
Now that you have the overview of Spirit Airlines cancellation policy and the process of canceling the flight ticket, you can easily go for cancellation of your ticket keeping in mind the charges that will be levied on you. However, in the cases when you have some concern, you can easily call on the toll-free number of Spirit airlines and get it resolved. You can also take suggestions from the customer care executives.