Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
When booking a flight then no one has the idea that they will be facing some unannounced situations. And, if getting the flight booked with a wrong airline then you not only have to pay extra but also face inconveniences. But, this is not the case with Southwest Airlines. Being a customer-oriented airline, its officials are very well aware that passengers may face some unforeseen situations. And to help and satisfy them they have introduced Southwest airlines manage booking option.
Hence, if you are also such a passenger who got stuck in some unavoidable situation and that is affecting your travel then you shall not panic. With the help of the Southwest Airlines manage booking option you can choose to change your flight and save your hard-earned money. So, to know how to make changes in Southwest airlines reservations you can refer to the steps below.
Knowing How to Change Southwest Airlines Flight!
- Start by opening any preferred web browser and then head over the official website of Southwest Airlines from its search bar.
- When the home page gets displayed in front of you then you need to tap on the “Manage My Reservation” option from the top of the page.
- Enter the booking or reservation number along with the last name and tap “Next”.
- When the itinerary details get displayed, scroll down and find the one that you require and tap on the “Edit Reservation” option.
- And from the flight details section, tap “Change flight” and you will see the list of flights. Choose the one that suits your requirements by tapping on it and your seat and cabin will remain the same.
- Moving on, you are required to check the difference in the fare charges and enter the payment details.
- The changes done will be notified to your email that you entered at the time of booking.
So, with the help of the above steps you can easily change your flight with Southwest Airlines. If you require any further help then you can contact Southwest customer support without hesitation.