Get complete information on the seat upgrade policy of Copa Airlines
Based in Panama, Copa Airlines is an airline that strives to offer its passengers with the best services and to make their travel comfortable and reasonable. Further, to make the travel with the airline memorable, the airline has introduced a seat upgrade policy that permits the passengers to upgrade their seats to an upper class and access the best of the services on board.
Upgrading reservations with Copa Airlines
For the passengers who are not aware, Copa Airlines offers seat upgrade provision to those who have booked Copa Airlines reservations and upgrade the same to a business class. However, for confirming the seat upgrade, it is required that the passenger abides by certain conditions mentioned in this article.
- As mentioned in the policy, only those who have booked economy class tickets are eligible for the seat upgrade service.
- The policy applies to the flights operated by Copa Airlines.
- For the passengers who are the members of the ConnectMiles program with Gold, Platinum, and Presidential status, they can request an upgrade by contacting the airline reservation department.
- Passengers traveling with a pet are not permitted to upgrade their booking.
- The upgrade is provided to the passenger as per the seat availability. Hence, the airline doesnâ€™t guarantee any particular seat assignment.
- No refund will be offered against the upgraded Copa Airlines reservations. Still, for confirming the same, the passenger can contact the airline directly.
- The changes and cancellation to the upgraded reservation are allowed up to 48 hours before the actual departure of the flight.
- The upgrade is as per individual basis and non-transferable.