What is the policy of refunds in Delta Airlines?
If your flight booking is confirmed with Delta Airlines, but there is some change in the plan, you can cancel it without worrying. To facilitate its passengers, the airline introduced the facility of refund policy. The policy comes into the role when the booking is cancelled. For details on refund policy, you can use the info provided in this article.
Refund policy of Delta Airlines
After the cancellation of booking with Delta Airlines, you can also claim a refund. Before cancellation, you must know about the refund policy of Delta Airlines. The terms and conditions of the refund policy are as follows:
- The refund amount can only be claimed for a refundable booking. In Delta Airlines, only these tickets are eligible for the refund.
- If you have made the booking using the credit, debit, check or cash, it becomes easy for the airline to transfer the refund amount.
- You can claim the refund for the unused portion of the ticket. For the eligible services of refund, you can contact the reservations team of the airline.
- While Delta reservations, if you have applied for the trip protection, you can easily claim the refund without any hassle or extra effort.
- If you cancel the booking within 24-hour of purchase, the amount is refunded to the same account of booking.
- The refund amount is always credited to the same account from which the payment was made.
- For claiming the refund, you need to fill out the form available on the Delta website.
For more info on refund or any other service of the airline, Delta Airlines reservations can be contacted. The support executives can be contacted for any query or issue related to the services of the airline. The support team is available 24×7 for assistance and you can reach them as per your availability. All the contact info is available on Delta's official webpage.