In this tough phase, we are helping our nation by serving repatriating flights from Doha, Kuwait, Dammam and Riyadh to India. As per Vande Bharat mission, we are focusing on bringing people back to their homeland within the comfort of their loved ones. Only the Indian nationals, OCI cardholders and the one who is registered with the Embassy of India are eligible to travel on Vande Bharat Special flights to India. The person who cancels the Vande Bharat flights will have to pay 100% online taxes and penalty.
All the travelers are advised to read guidelines provided in relation to COVID-19 before travelling in flights to their desired destination. Every traveler has to follow some guidelines and rules to travel in Vande Bharat flights. Some of the flights are as follows:
· The travel has to undergo special medical training before boarding the flight and it is mandatory to install and register on ArogyaSetu app.
· The passengers which are Indian nationals and have registered ID by the embassy of India.
· All the travelers have to sign an undertaking form that will be collected form airport prior boarding the flight.
The travelers can simply book the flight tickets from the Air India website. If you want to book the Vande Bharat flights, you need to follow the below ways carefully.
· First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Air India.
· Enter the registration ID.
· Click on the “Book a flight” tab.
· Now, go through the instructions before booking the flight ticket.
· Click on the “Book now” option.
· Fill all the details like name, date of journey, source place and destination place, number of travellers, type of trip and others.
· Enter the promo code if it is available with you.
· Tap the “Search flights” option to find the available flights.
· Select the preferred airline of your choice.
· Complete the payment.
· The confirmed ticket will be sent on your nominated email id.
To book the Vande Bharat flights, passengers can take help of Vande Bharat flight booking process in a simple manner. If you have any query, you are free to contact customer support.