Elaborate on the compensation policy of Spirit Airlines:
The passengers can sometimes get into trouble because of the airline and for which the airline tries to provide the compensation. They also take care of the passengers by providing them with food and drinks. Spirit Airlines understands the concern, and so it is up with the compensation policy for the passengers. Just have a look at the points explained below.
The compensation policy in Spirit Airlines:
- According to the law EC 261, the passengers will be entitled to get the amount of $700 in compensation if the flight is delayed for three or more hours.
- The passengers will also get compensation in case the flight is canceled, and the airline has announced this in less than 14 days from the departure of the flight.
- This law is not only entitled to provide the passengers with compensation. They will also get essential free food, drink, and lodgings while they wait.
- The passengers will not get compensation in case the airline has canceled the flight because of extraordinary circumstances, and the airline has no control over them. Political unrest, security threats, bad weather, and the strike of the airport staff can come under this case.
- Also, in the case of spirit airlines reservations cancellation, the passengers will not get the compensation if the airline provides you the replacement flight that will arrive at the original arrival schedule.
This is all about the policy related to the compensation in Spirit Airlines. The passengers can have a word with the customer care executives if they think that they have a doubt about this. This can be done by calling the Spirit Airlines reservations.