If you are a travel enthusiast from Surat and looking for a perfect getaway, then Bhutan should be on your bucket list. Bhutan, a small Himalayan kingdom, is a perfect destination to explore pristine natural beauty and experience a unique cultural heritage. And, if you are planning to book a Bhutan Package Tour from Surat, then you are in the right place.
Surat, the commercial and economic centre of South Gujarat, is famous for its diamonds, textile industries, and shopping centres. The city is located 284 kilometres south of the state capital, Gandhinagar, 265 kilometers south of Ahmedabad, and 289 kilometers north of Mumbai. According to a study conducted by Economic Times, Surat's GDP is expected to see an average growth rate of 9.2 percent over the 2019 – 35 period. Surat was awarded “best city” by the Annual Survey of India's City-Systems (ASICS) in 2013 and was selected in 2015 for an IBM Smarter Cities Challenge grant. In 2020/21, Surat was the second cleanest city of India, according to the Indian Ministry of Urban Development.
Bhutan, known as the “Land of the Thunder Dragon” is a perfect destination for travellers seeking a unique cultural experience. By booking a Bhutan Tour Package from Surat with NatureWings Holidays, India's No. 1 Bhutan Tour Operator, you can explore this beautiful country with 100% happiness. With lots of 5-star hotels like Six Senses, COMO Uma, Amankora, Le Meridian, and Taj Tashi, Bhutan offers quality accommodation facilities to travellers from Surat.
By booking our Bhutan tour package from Surat, you'll be able to experience the magic of Bhutan – from exploring ancient temples to witnessing traditional Bhutanese festivals like Rhododendron Festival, Paro Tshechu Festival, Thimphu Tshechu, Nomad Festival, Gasa Tshechu, Haa Summer Festival, Punakha Drubchen, Jomolhari Mountain Festival, Trongsa Tshechu etc. With our expertly crafted itinerary, you'll get to discover the best of Bhutan, while being accompanied by knowledgeable local guides who will provide you with fascinating insights into Bhutanese culture and history.
Bhutan, which is known for its Gross National Happiness Index [GNH], is a country that values sustainable tourism. Travellers can explore Bhutan's unique cultural heritage, visit ancient monasteries, and enjoy the breath-taking views of the Himalayas. Some of the must-visit places in Bhutan include the Paro Valley, Punakha Dzong, Tiger's Nest Monastery, and the Thimphu Valley.
In conclusion, if you are a travel enthusiast from Surat, book your Bhutan Package Tour from Surat with NatureWings Holidays and experience the unique cultural heritage and natural beauty of Bhutan.
Apart from this Surat to Bhutan Tour Packages, NatureWings Holidays Ltd – the Best Bhutan Tour Agency in India from Pune also offers personalized and flexible Bhutan Package Tour from Delhi, Bhutan Package Tour from Kolkata, Bhutan Package Tour from Ahmedabad, Bhutan Package Tour from Bangalore, Bhutan Package Tour from Mumbai, Bhutan B2B Packages & Bhutan Package Tour from Jaigaon, Bhutan Package Tour from Pune etc at Best Price.
For Booking this Surat to Bhutan Tour Packages Call our Bhutan Tour Expert at +91-98300-13505
Visit our Website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/beautiful-bhutan–7n8d
Day wise Bhutan Tour Package Itinerary from Surat :
- Day 1: Welcome to Bhutan and Transfer to Thimphu
- Day 2: Thimpu Sightseeing – After Breakfast, Start for Thimpu Local Sightseeing
- Day 3: Thimpu to Punakha Transfer
- Day 4: Punakha to Phobjikha Valley day trip
- Day 5: Punakha to Paro and Paro Local Sightseeing
- Day 6: Paro Sightseeing – Taktsang Monastery
- Day 7: Paro to Chela-La-Pass Day Excursion
- Day 8: Cherish Your Memories
Entry formalities for regional guest travelling Bhutan :
For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivian passport holders no visa is required to visit Bhutan. However entry permits must be processed to enter into the country. The entry permits can be processed on arrival or in advance by a local travel agent like NatureWings Bhutan.
- A valid Passport (minimum of 6 months validity) is required for travel to Bhutan.
- Tourists are free to travel on any day beyond Thimphu and Paro with the same single permit.
- With the new tourism policy, regional tourist must pay SDF (sustainable Development Fee) Rs.1200 per person per night excluding the tour package price (Flight, Hotels, Meals, Guides, Transportation & Monument fees).
- All permits for Surat to Bhutan Tour will be processed online
- Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) approved hotel booking and tour guide are mandatory.
- Online permits can process through the local registered tour operator or any international partners.
Why NatureWings is best to book Bhutan Tour Package from Surat :
- Assured services in the preferred manner to enrich your best experience while stay in Bhutan
- Process e-permit in advance for visiting different places and sightseeing.
- Safe and secure personal attention during a stay in Bhutan.
- NatureWings Bhutan takes responsibility for the entire duration of your Bhutan Tour from Surat.
- Make sure hassle-free and trustworthy services in Bhutan.
- Get the best deals for the best properties and services as per your preferences.
- You can plan a trip to Bhutan even during weekends and holidays.
Bhutan Tour Package from Surat Inclusions :
- Accommodation in TCB listed Hotels (Double/Twin Sharing Room)
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Transfers and all sightseeing in an exclusive Non-AC Vehicle (Private Basis)
- Parking, Toll Tax, e-Permits
- Thimphu Local Sightseeing
- Paro City Tour
- English / Hindi Speaking Tour Guide
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- SDF Charges (Sustainable Development Fee)
- 01 Bottle Packages Drinking Water Per Day on Vehicle
- Guest Service Support during the trip from Bhutan & India Office 24/7
Contact NatureWings for Bhutan Tour Package from Surat :
NatureWings Holidays Limited
DGK – 417
West Bengal 700156
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/beautiful-bhutan–7n8d
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidayslimited
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays-limited
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nwings
About.me : https://about.me/naturewings