Straight Drop Awnings are a very popular type of outdoor blinds used by many people in Australia, to get protection from the elements, as well as privacy, and is the ideal blind to create a separate section in your outdoor area.
They are very easy to use, protects you from the sun, heat and glare, protects your furniture from getting damaged by the hot sun, is energy efficient, is very strong and extremely versatile. There are many vendors who supply Straight Drop Awnings in Sydney and you can speak to an experienced vendor and get the best solution for your specific requirement.
Having Straight Drop Awnings is one thing, but how do you take care of them ensuring their durability and keep them looking new and stylish always?
- Regularly clean the dust off your blinds using a vacuum or brush.
- Clean the shades regularly using lukewarm soapy water. They should be rinsed off immediately after cleaning with water.
- Dry them using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not use any cleaning fluid, chemicals or solvents, that is not recommended.
- Stick to a regular cleaning routine to keep them looking new.
If you are installing Straight Drop Awnings in Sydney, it is best to get advice from your vendor about how best to clean and maintain them. They may also have available recommended cleaning agents to use on these shades that don’t damage the material.
If your awnings have stubborn stains the best way is to repeat the cleaning process until the dirt or spots are gone, however remember that you shouldn’t put too much strain on them while cleaning as that too could damage the material.
Keeping your Straight Drop Awnings clean on a regular basis ensures that no dust or grime gets accumulated on them and you can use them for a long time.