The global freeze dried vegetables market is set to accelerate at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2022 and 2032, totaling a valuation of US$ 194.2 Billion by 2032. Growing adoption of freeze dried vegetables as a result of their longer shelf life and shortage of fresh vegetables all year round.
Despite its high cost and lengthy drying time, the freeze drying process is frequently utilised to make high-value food items due to its superior food quality retention when compared to other drying procedures.
Freeze dried vegetables have a longer shelf life and nearly the same nutritional content as fresh raw vegetables. As a result, they have become an excellent substitute for fresh veggies all over the world.
Unlock Growth Potential in Your Industry – Get Your Sample Report Now!
The widespread use of freeze dried vegetables in a variety of food products such as breakfast cereals, confectionaries, bakeries, soups, meal boxes, and instant drinks such as coffee, tea, and even maple syrup is expected to drive growth in the global freeze dried vegetables market during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By nature, organic freeze dried vegetables segment is likely to be the most remunerative in the global freeze dried vegetables market during the forecast period.
- Based on product type, demand for freeze dried corn to remain high throughout the assessment period.
- North America is expected to retain its dominant position in the global freeze dried vegetables market during the forecast period.
- With rising production and consumption of freeze dried vegetables, the U.S. market is poised to exhibit strong growth during the forthcoming years.
- Freeze dried vegetables sales to grow at a robust pace in the U.K. as a result of fresh vegetables shortage.
“With increasing research and adoption of innovative technology, freeze dried vegetables manufacturers are focusing on producing high quality products in different forms and formats with expanding production capability and state of the art facilities. They are introducing 100% pure and healthy freeze dried food products with no additives, which are also tasty in nature. This will bode well for the market” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key freeze dried vegetables brands are looking for new strategic partnerships to develop the applications in food and beverage industry, along with infant formula and dietary supplements, while core business brands are focusing on developing nutritional and high quality food solutions to customers with several product innovations.
- On 29th August 2018, SouthAm, a freeze-dried superfoods producer based in Chile launched freeze dried food powders in the market.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global freeze dried vegetables market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Freeze Dried Vegetables Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Powder & Granules
- Minced & Chopped
- Slice & Cubes
By End Use:
- Bakery and Confectionery?
- Breakfast Cereal?s
- Desserts and Ice Cream?
- Salads and Pasta
- Yogurt and Smoothies
- Soups and Snacks?
- Seasoning mixes
- Dips and Dressings?
- Pet Food and Treats
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the freeze dried vegetables industry?
- At what CAGR will the freeze dried vegetables market grow through 2032?
- How the performance of freeze was dried vegetables market between 2018 and 2021?
- What is the projected valuation for freeze dried vegetables market by 2032?
- Who are the key players operating in the market?
- Which are the top countries driving the freeze dried vegetables market demand?
- What are the key factors affecting the freeze dried vegetables market growth?