The global commercial aircraft disassembly dismantling and recycling market size is expected to showcase exponential growth by reaching USD 5.40 billion by 2027 while exhibiting a CAGR of 7.36% during the forecast period (2020-2027). This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling, and Recycling Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Recycling, Component Management, Disassembly, and Dismantling Aircraft, Storage Engine, and Teardown), By Application (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, and Regional Aircraft), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 4.57 billion in 2019. Hence, automotive manufacturers are aiming to use them for several systems and components
North America to Remain at the Forefront Stoked by High Demand for MRO
In 2019, North America held USD 1.97 billion in terms of revenue. The region is anticipated to dominate in the near future on account of the increasing demand for MRO for commercial aircraft and the presence of renowned companies, especially in the U.S. Europe is likely to exhibit a significant CAGR fueled by the increasing awareness about unique technology-based private leasing facilities and recycling services. The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to showcase a healthy growth because of the major contribution of China.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What is the current size of the overall global commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling market? How much will this market be worth from 2020 to 2027?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling market over the next ten years?
- What are the main segments within the overall commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling market?
- How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2020 to 2027?
- How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
- What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for the world commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling?
- What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
- What are their revenue potentials to 2027?
- How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2027, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2027?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
- What are the main trends that will affect the world commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling market between 2020 and 2027?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten year.
- How will the global commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
- What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2020 to 2027?
- How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2020, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
Below are the two latest industry developments:
August 2020: Baird Capital successfully acquired an interest in eCube. It will help in supporting the growth of the U.K. business, as well as its new facility situated in Spain. It will also surge the company’s additional disassembly capacity and parking availability.
March 2020: AJW Group recently bought CFM56-5B4 engine for teardown to broaden its engine management programs. The premium-quality engine parts will be stored at the companies headquarter in the U.K. They will be shipped worldwide for sale and exchange purpose to support its customers’ portfolio of A320 aircraft.
BROWSE DETAILED SUMMARY OF RESEARCH REPORT: