Since the revolution of the internet, everything has been so simple for us. From shopping and banking to travel booking and ordering medicines, everything we can do from the comfort of our home.
These online bill payment portals and mobile recharge apps have made a lot of things easier for us and one of those is keeping our mobile phone always charged and running.
While there are tons of apps available in the market, we have got the best 5 that makes mobile recharge easier and safer for you.
- In a very short time, Phonepe has become one of the most popular UPI apps in India. However, unlike many other apps, PhonePe has e-wallet. You need to link your bank account to this app and complete your mobile recharge or bill payments. The money will be paid from your bank account directly. How cool is that!
- Moreover, you also get cash back and discounts on PhonePe transactions. Mimicking the scratch cards system, you get notified when you earn a scratch card. All you have to do is tap on that scratch card swipe on your screen and see how much cash back you received.
- Do you remember the TV adds about a few years ago – Paytm offering big cash back and discounts on bill payment, movie tickets, and food courts? Yeah, that’s how it started, and after years Paytm has become a huge brand.
- Through Paytm you can easily recharge your mobile make other payments such as postpaid, DTH, gas and electricity bills.
- One of the best thing about Paytm is its just two-step payment method. All you have to do is enter your mobile number, service operator, and the amount and proceed to pay. That’s it; your online recharge is done!
3. AirtelThanks app
- One of my favorites in the list! AirtelThanks app is more than just a bill payment app. Firstly you can use this app to do mobile prepaid recharge from Airtel as well as other service operators. You just need to open the app, and you’ll find recharge option right on the home screen. Select the ’recharge’ option, enter your mobile number and service operator and browse through available plans. You can easily pay through Airtel Payment Bank.
- The app is packed with features such as bill payment, entertainment, and travel booking. As for the offers, you’ll find plenty of discounts and cashback coupons from lifestyle shopping to grocery and medicines.
4. Google Pay
- Previously we knew this app as Tez; Google Pay is another great app for easy mobile recharge online. This app is linked to your bank account so making payment becomes easier that too with Google’s security.
- Goggle Pay also offers a decent cashback on a range of transaction when you use Google Pay directly or through a third-party app. This also has a scratch card system where you just need to tap on the scratch card swipe on the screen and find out the cash back you have earned.
- Apart from online recharge, this app lets you send money to your friends and family and make monthly utility payments as well.
5. Amazon Pay
- Our very own trusted brand, Amazon launched Amazon Pay UPI app. The best thing is this app feature is combined with the Amazon shopping app. So one less app on your mobile phone!
- Amazon Pay lets you easily recharge your mobile, pay bills and send money to your friends online easily. Popular for bigger discounts on big brands this app also offers plenty of cashback and discount through Amazon Pay as well. The cashback is added in Amazon wallet, which you can use the next time for payment.
So these are the 5 best apps that easily let you make the mobile prepaid recharge and bill payment either through e-wallets, credit/debit cards or directly through your bank accounts. Use these apps to make payments and take advantage of the exclusive discounts and cashback they offer.