For everyone who has taken steps towards natural healing and treating their body and mind knows well the role of flower essential oils whether it is about the aromatherapy sessions or the skincare as these hydrosols are loaded with amazing and beneficial properties that are serving the humans in the best way. But, one thing that always daunts everyone is the never-ending list of hydrosols as it becomes difficult to choose one from it.
That is why; here top 7 hydrosols are listed from the best natural hydrosols manufacturers so that you can enjoy the benefits of natural hydrosols perfectly:
1. Benefits of Chamomile Blue Hydrosol
- Chamomile blue floral water has been known for its many herbal benefits that make it one of the best substitutes for the production of both chemical and Ayurvedic medicines
- Patients of insomnia can take the aroma of this hydrosol for its therapeutic benefits to promote sound sleep
- This hydrosol can also be used for the treatment of many skin-related diseases like rashes, allergies and other inflammatory problems
- People suffering from the dry and itchy skin can apply this hydrosol for the hydrating effects
- The hydrosol is having fruity and sweet aroma that makes it an amazing substitute for perfumes and scents
2. Benefits of Champa Hydrosol
- The Champa hydrosol is known to have long-lasting aroma and hence, it is used in the production of perfumes and deodorants.
- This hydrosol is also considered as a boon for the skin and that is why; it is used for the production of many cosmetic substitutes
- The therapeutic aroma of this hydrosol is considered the best substitute for reducing the effects of stress and anxiety.
- The problems like nasal bleeding and heavy periods can also be controlled and stimulated with this amazing hydrosol.
- This hydrosol is also known to eliminate the problem of headache and migraine easily and quickly when it is diffused in the room
3. Benefits of Clary Sage Hydrosol
- Clary sage hydrosol works wonders when the aroma is inhaled as it helps in improving mental health by stimulating and relaxing the aggressive hormones.
- The properties of this hydrosol also make it one the best substitutes to control and lower the blood pressure
- This hydrosol is also having antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that keep the body away from certain disease-causing bacteria and viruses
- The aroma of this hydrosol is loaded with many therapeutic benefits and hence, it is one of the best aromatherapy elements to be used for relaxing body and mind both
- Thus natural substitute is also known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that fasten the wound healing property when applied topically
4. Benefits of Clove Hydrosol
- Clove hydrosol is known to have a refreshing fragrance that makes it an amazing aromatherapy element that can be used to reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Clove hydrosol is also included in the production and manufacturing of many lotions, creams, and other cosmetic products
- This spice hydrosol is known worldwide for its culinary benefits and is used as a flavoring agent in many dishes.
- When this hydrosol is applied topically, it can be used to clear the clogged nose and can also be used to cure the heavy cough.
- Clove hydrosol is also known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties the makes it one of the best natural ways to control fever and infection
5. Benefits of Eucalyptus Hydrosol
- Eucalyptus hydrosol works well for stimulating the problems of respiratory problems like asthma.
- This hydrosol can also be used to reduce the effect of the Bronchitis problem when used in the limited dose.
- The patients having dental issues can also use this hydrosol and can see the results soon just after the application
- Having anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, this hydrosol is used to kill bacteria and viruses affecting the immune health
- The sweet and crisp aroma of this oil makes it one of the important ingredient of aromatherapy sessions to alleviate the mental issues like stress and anxiety
6. Benefits of Lavender Hydrosol
- Lavender hydrosol is having many amazing properties that are helpful to solve certain skin problems like blemishes, acne, uneven skin tone, scars, and pimples.
- Lavender is known worldwide for its therapeutic aroma and hence, this hydrosol is also used to eliminate the issues of stress and anxiety when used in the aromatherapy sessions
- This hydrosol is also known to have antiseptic properties that make it one of the best remedies to cure cuts and burns.
- It is also known to have antimicrobial properties that make it the best bug repellent to be used in homes and offices
7. Benefits of Mint Hydrosol
- Having analgesic properties, mint hydrosol can be used as a spray to reduce or stimulate the pain in many areas like muscles or joints
- Known for its cooling effect, this mint hydrosol is also used as skin toner or mist for treating sunburn, acne, pimples, and rashes.
- The issues like Eczema, Rosacea or Psoriasis can also be treated effectively by adding a few drops of this natural hydrosol either with the face cream or lotion or directly on the skin
- The anti-bacterial properties of this hydrosol are also helpful to cure problems like fever, certain infections, and even cough and cold as well
- The problem of large pores can also be cured by applying this hydrosol directly on the skin.
Now, when you have the list of the top 7 hydrosols and also their top benefits, it becomes easier for you to pick one from the list given above as per your needs and requirements. But, one thing that is to be kept in mind is to go for only pure, natural, and good quality hydrosols so that you don’t have to face any kind of side-effects. And, for this, you can surely trust Aromaazinternational.com as this online portal is one of the best floral water suppliers that are offering naturally extracted substitutes and that too without going high on the budget. So, order online and pamper your skin naturally.