If you are an Android device owner, you can use the Google Play Store more often to install any apps. All the Android devices come with some pre-installed applications, and that also includes the Google Play Store. This is the easiest and most straightforward way to install any apps on any Android device. The Google Play Store offers you to download several great applications, and you can access them quickly on your Android smartphones and tablets. But, sometimes, there may be some third-party applications that you might not find on the Google Play Store. Now, you must be wondering how you can download such apps on your Android device? If you also want to download an application that is not available on Google Play, don’t worry. There are various ways to download any apps on your device without the Google Play Store.
Do you also use any Android device and want to download any apps without the Google Play Store? For that, there are majorly two ways through which you can download any apps. You can use any third-party app store. Or you can also download the APK from the websites and then install them manually. And here, we will tell you how you can install an app outside of Google App Store using the third-party app stores. So, to get the methods, please keep on reading this complete article.
The Process for Downloading an App on Android Without the Google Play Store
By default, on an Android operating system, you cannot install any apps outside of the Google Play Store. It is also the safest and secure method to download any apps as it reduces the risks of getting your device infected with malwares. But for some users, the ability to download any apps using the third-party app store might come in handy. For this purpose, you can use any third-party app store like Amazon App Store or F-Droid. So, here’s how you can download any app using the third-party app store:
- To get started with this method, first of all, you will need to choose the third-party app store as per your preferences and then download the APK file.
- And now, you will have to navigate to your device “Settings” menu. And then go to the security settings page.
- Next, enable the option of installation from unknown sources.
- Now, move to the “Downloads” folder on your device and then tap on the APK file to start the installation process. And after a few minutes, your APK file will be downloaded on your device.
- And next, after installing the third-party app store APK file on your device, you can now open the downloaded app store and search for the application that you would like to install. And that’s all.
So, this way, you can download any apps on your Android device without the Google Play Store. And with this, I hope that you will like this article. To get more information like this, please look at the related blogs posted on our website.