Apple launched the AirPods Pro in the year 2019. And since then, a lot of Apple users have started using it with their iOS devices. Apple’s AirPods Pro can be used with all the iOS devices that include iPhone, iPad, and Mac. There is no doubt that the company has always provided its users with the best products and services. And along with this, it keeps on introducing new features and options within its devices to provide the best experience to its users. The company launched the AirPods Pro with multiple great features that any iOS device user can easily use. And among all of them, “Noise Cancellation” and “Transparency Mode” are the most favorite features among the AirPods Pro users. Both of these are the most compelling AirPods Pro features that aim to provide you with the best and super clear audio quality.
Do you also own an iOS device and have just purchased Apple’s AirPods Pro? If you have just started using Apple’s earbuds, then you might not be aware of its complete features. And to have the best experience, you need to know how you can use the Noise Cancellation feature of AirPods Pro on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. Well, for that, we are here with this article, and we will tell you how to enable the feature on your iOS devices. Here, we have mentioned a proper procedure for using the Noise Cancellation feature of AirPods Pro. So, please read this full post to find out the methods.
The Procedure to Enable Noise Cancellation for AirPods Pro on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
On the Apple AirPods Pro, you can easily switch between the different modes, customize your force sensors, and even you can also enable Noise Cancellation with one AirPod Pro. While activating the functionality, the users need to keep in mind that they need to make sure they are using the updated version of iOS on their devices. You can check the iOS version on your device by going through the Settings app. AirPods Pro earbuds are Apple’s very first in-ear headphones that include the functionality of Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) through which you can block the outside world to mainly focus on what you are listening to. One can get AirPods Pro with silicon tips of different sizes, and you need to make sure that you choose the right size that can fit perfectly in your ears. There are various ways to enable and control the Noise Cancellation feature on AirPods Pro.
Let’s get started by explaining the method of enabling the feature on the iPhone and iPad:
The Instruction to Follow to Enable AirPods Pro Noise Cancellation Feature on iPhone and iPad
Here are the steps that you must follow to enable the Noise Cancellation functionality for AirPods Pro on iPhone and iPad:
- To get started with enabling the functionality on the iPhone and iPad, first of all, you will need to make sure that your AirPods Pro is paired and connected with your iPhone or iPad. You will be able to access the Noise Cancellation mode by going through the Control Center on your device. You can also manually connect your AirPods Pro with your iPhone or iPad by using the AirPlay feature.
- To use the AirPlay feature to enable the Noise Cancellation for AirPods Pro, open the Control Center on your device by swiping down from the top-right corner of your device screen.
- And after opening the Control Center, tap on the “AirPlay” icon that you can see on the top-right corner of your screen.
- And now, select your AirPods Pro to switch to them.
- And after connecting your AirPods Pro to your device, you will have to navigate back to the Control Center. On the Control Center screen, you will see an icon of AirPods Pro given in the volume slider. Expand the Volume Slider by pressing its icon.
- Now, go through the “Noise Cancellation” button. And now, you will be able to switch between three different methods, namely “Noise Cancellation,” “Transparency,” and “Off.” To enable the Noise Cancellation mode, tap on its icon. And now, you have successfully enabled the Noise Cancellation mode.
- If you ever want to disable the functionality, tap on the “Off” option. And that’s it.
And now, let’s see how you can enable the feature on a Mac device.
The Steps to Activate Noise Cancellation for AirPods Pro on Mac
Here are the steps to enable AirPods Pro’s Noise Cancellation functionality on a Mac device:
- For enabling the functionality on your Mac computer, you can use the Force Sensor or the Volume option given on Mac’s menu bar. For a Mac user, the Volume option will be the easiest and best way to switch between different modes.
- For using the Volume option to enable the Noise Cancellation functionality, you will start the procedure by clicking on the Volume button given in the Mac menu bar.
- And now, proceed by selecting your AirPods Pro.
- After reaching the next screen, click on the “Noise Cancellation” mode. You can also disable the functionality by clicking on the “Off” option.
- In case you are unable to find the Volume option in Mac’s menu bar, you can easily enable it by going through the System Preferences section. For this, go to the Apple menu and then click on the option of “System Preferences.” And after this, click on the “Sound” and then “Output.”
- And next, click on the “Show Volume in Menu bar” option.
- You can also switch between the Noise Control modes by holding the Force Sensor given in the stem of the AirPods Pro. If you want, you can even remove the Transparency mode from the cycle by using System Preferences. To do so, navigate to the Apple icon given in Mac’s menu bar.
- And now, click on the “System Preferences.”
- Go through the Bluetooth menu and then select the “Options” button given next to the name of your AirPods Pro.
- After reaching the next screen, complete the procedure by clicking on the box given next to the option of “Noise Cancellation.” And now, click on the “Done” button.
So, this is how you can enable the Noise Cancellation for AirPods Pro on any iOS device. Try the steps now and let us know if you face any problems. And please keep visiting our website to stay connected with us.