Apple has recently launched its iPhone 12 series with many improved features. The iPhones are much popular for their camera features. And with this newly launched iPhone series, the company has added another new camera feature called the “Night Mode.” This is a great functionality that will enable the users to take clear pictures, even in low light and during the night. And along with this, the company has also included the functionality of the portrait mode in the iPhone 12 Pro models. Earlier, the night mode in the iPhone models was just limited to the rear-facing cameras. But now, the users can enable the night mode while taking pictures using the front-facing camera also. Even though, now, all the smartphone models come with excellent camera features. But, undeniably, no other brand can replace the iPhones.
Have you also just bought a new iPhone 12 pro? Want to take pictures using the night mode but don’t know how to do so? If you want to see how you can manually use the night mode on your iPhone 12 pro, you must read this complete article. Here, we have mentioned the detailed procedure that you will have to follow. So, go on and proceed further by exploring this entire post.
The Procedure to Manually Enable the Night Mode for Portrait Shot on iPhone 12 Pro
The night mode functionality on iPhone 12 Pro uses machine learning algorithms to brighten your pictures automatically. And at the same time, it also preserves the night time feeling by balancing the light and dark elements in your image. Enabling the night mode functionality while taking pictures on your iPhone 12 Pro is not any difficult task. Any of the users can do so without facing any difficulty. Here’s what you will need to do to manually enabling the night mode feature on your iPhone 12 Pro:
- To get started with the procedure, firstly, launch the Camera app on your iPhone 12 Pro.
- After launching the camera app, now tap on the Portrait mode you will find in the viewfinder.
- And now, you will need to make sure that the yellow icon given in the top-left corner of your screen is turned off. And if not, then turn it off by tapping on the button.
- After this, search for the Night mode icon in the viewfinder. If its icon is turned into Yellow color, that means the mode is already enabled. And if not, then just tap on it to enable the feature.
- Now, start taking the portrait shots by tapping on the shutter button. And that’s all.
This is how any of the iPhone 12 users can manually enable the Night Mode feature on their smartphone. Try the steps now, and to explore more features of this newly released iPhone 12 series, you can visit our website.