Amazon has recently announced the launch of its new Fire TV Stick accompanied by a Lite version. You can pre-order both of the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick Lite via Amazon. Amazon will launch the Fire TV Stick Lite on September 30, 2020. Previously with Fire TV, users could only access HBO, but now you can upgrade your system by purchasing new options.
About Fire TV Stick
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with HDR, Dolby Atmos support, and Alexa Voice Remote with AV device.
- The set-up process of Amazon Fire TV Stick is simple and straightforward. All you need to have is a pre-registered Amazon account, or you can also register for a new account if you don’t have one. Just plug-in the Amazon Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and get access to your favorite online entertainment.
- You can select from thousands of movies, TV episodes, songs, and games. If you already have access to Amazon Prime, then you get unlimited access to thousands of Amazon Originals, TV Shows, movies, and more.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with a voice remote. To access the voice-control feature of Fire TV Stick, simply press the voice button and say the title of the movie you want to watch and start watching it in seconds.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick is an excellent tool for travelers as it enables them to carry their entertainment along with them. You can plug-in the Fire TV Stick with any TV’s HDMI and start enjoying your favorite movies, no matter wherever you are. Just make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- You also get Alexa on Fire TV which can be used to search and control movies, applications, TV Shows, and more. All you need to do is just press and ask to play your desired content. Other than that, Alexa can also assist you in getting live camera feeds, book a cab, stream music, order foods, and much more.
- With Fire TV Stick, you can access any web content like sports, news, TV shows, social news, web videos, and more.
- It comes with additional features like Parental Control, Data Monitoring, and Cast your Mobile screen.
About Alexa Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote
- With the about-to-be launched Alexa Fire TV Stick Lite, you will be able to enjoy fast streaming in full HD.
- It comes with Alexa Voice Remote Lite, which you can use to search and play different shows across multiple applications.
- With Alexa Fire TV Stick Lite, you can access thousands of channels, more than 5,00,000 movies, TV episodes, and applications like Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Apple TV, Disney+, and more.
- You can also enjoy live TV shows, news, sports, and more.
- You can stream your favorite music via apps like Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others.
- The set-up of Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite is similar to Fire TV Stick. Just plug-in the Fire TV Stick Lite into the HDMI port of your TV, connect to the internet, and set-up your device.
- You can access free TV and access more than 20,000 movies and shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite comes with a food network kitchen subscription. You can use this feature to ask queries with culinary experts.
- It comes with a Quad-core processor, and it delivers picture quality of up to 1080p, Full HD.
- You get 8 GB of storage with an optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter.
Both of the Fire TV Sticks give access to online entertainment with more than 2000 apps, TV shows, movies, web content, and more with voice search tools.