QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair tool is a built-in tool of QuickBooks Tool Hub offered by Intuit to overcome printing errors. Printing documents in QuickBooks, the software requires components like MSXML, XPS Document Writer. The glitch in any of them leads to QuickBooks won’t print error. We can also resolve QuickBooks printing problems with invoices using the print and PDF repair tool. This article will brief all you need to know about the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool. So, stay connected.
If you’re looking for guidance to sort out printing issues using the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool, then contact the QuickBooks support team by dialing our toll-free number (855)-526-5749.
QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool Requirements in Windows 10
QuickBooks won’t print until the system fulfills the software requirements. Take a look at a few of them given below:
- 1 GB RAM and free hard disk space of 512 MB.
- The process needs to be 266 MHz or faster than that.
- High-speed internet connection to download the tool.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
How can QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair tool be utilised
To use the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool, you need to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation. Follow the steps given below to have it:
First, download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub:
- Exit QuickBooks.
- We advise you to download the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file from downloads.
- Now, install the tool hub by following the on-screen steps.
- To complete the installation, agree to the terms and conditions.
Second, run QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair tool
- Double-click on the QuickBooks Tool icon to open the tool hub.
- Select the Program Problems tab.
- Next, click on QuickBook Print and PDF repair tool.
- The tool will take a few minutes to run and fix QuickBooks won’t print error.
Printing errors that can be fixed using QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool Windows 10
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- Problems printing transactions or reports.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
- Unrecoverable error.
- PDF Converter shows offline.
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- QuickBooks could not save your form or reports as a .PDF.
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component.
- Could not print to printer.
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile QuickBooks.
- There is some problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- Error 1722 0r 1801 when installing PDF Converter.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer error
We can resolve QuickBooks printing problems with invoices and QuickBooks unable to locate PDF viewer error by utilizing QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool. Proceed to the solutions given below:
Method 1. Restore temp folder permissions
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- Next, type %TEMP% in the run window and tap Enter.
- Right-click on the temp folder and choose Properties.
- Choose the Security tab.
- On the security tab, check if all groups and user names have Full Control.
- Once the permissions are set to Full Control. You can save as a PDF again in QuickBooks.
Method 2. Verify you can print to XPS Document Writer
- First, open Notepad.
- Then, type Test and select File and then Print.
- Choose the XPS Document Writer and click Print.
- Move to your desktop and take a view of the XPS document you printed from the notepad.
Point to Remember
To test print issues, try to print using your printer. Also, check if you can print successfully outside QuickBooks.
That’s all about the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool. We hope you find this article informative. If you have any queries, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our helpline number (855)-526-5749.